• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STYX View Post
    Sardar is not playing today! Not in the Kickers list! injured maybe
    virus infection... not on the bench

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

You wait a whole week looking forward to legionaire matches and then this! I bet Taremi will be on the bench too!

Comment

FFS I can't believe he is got infection? These days you only get infection if you are living on shit junk takeaway food not a super star footballer who is supposed to supper fucking fit.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          FFS I can't believe he is got infection? These days you only get infection if you are living on shit junk takeaway food not a super star footballer who is supposed to supper fucking fit.
          I am no doctor, but I believe there are other ways of getting an infection.

Comment

I Hope Sardar get well soon & wish him the best, He is in good hand anyways, not in Russia
            sigpic

Comment

Why the heck our boy in the reserves?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Bayer Leverkusen: Sardar Azmoun wobbles for game in Bochum

Sardar Azmoun is currently struggling with a cold. A mission against VfL Bochum could therefore fall through the water for the striker. However, it is not completely written off.

“Azmoun is still questionable to this day. He has an infection. We'll see if it lasts until Sunday. And if so, for how long,” said Gerardo Seoane, coach of Bayer Leverkusen, in a media briefing on Friday.

https://www.ligainsider.de/sardar-az...bochum-319250/
                Ahh got it.

Get well soon Sardar!

Comment

Lol Diaby double touches a PK and it didn't count. Lost PK for nothing. Ouch! Never seen that before. 0-0 65 min.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

FT 0-0

Comment

More injuries for Bayer Leerkusen:

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Hoping Azmoun starts to contribute soon and helps the team secure a top 4 finish. The other teams are starting to creep up
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          More injuries for Bayer Leerkusen:

I'm telling you it's gon a be Azmoun and a bunch of bench warmers soon. What is going on with this team and injuries. They need to dood some esfand asap!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            I'm telling you it's gon a be Azmoun and a bunch of bench warmers soon. What is going on with this team and injuries. They need to dood some esfand asap!
                            This is such a cute and wholesome Persian thing to say

They need to dood some esfand, and Azmoun needs to use the opportunities presented to him and execute 1/3 chances he gets in front of goal.

Comment

Is Azmoun back in training? Any updates?

We need someone else besides Mehdi Taremi and Majid Hosseini to make us happy.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Maybe if they get enough injuries up front (apart from Azmoun) then that young Iranian kid they have in one of their youth teams can get a call up 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X