Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They play again in 3 days time at home to Bochum and then at home to Dortmund a week today.

Comment

Sardar will get maximum 5 minutes.

Comment

He’ll be in Russia or Turkey next season.

Comment

How this hlozek fker get so many start with so few goal scored?

Comment

last sub getting ready to come in for the last 5 min
            not sardar...!!
            dont think he gives a fk either.... looks cold AF out there and if he had a choice he'd be home under his korsi

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              How this hlozek fker get so many start with so few goal scored?
              he works hard off the ball and Defends better than both Sardar and schiek... wouldnt surprise me if he keeps his starting status even after patrick's return .... this coach likes to park the bus and counter and for that he is a safer starting choice..!!

btw
              bayer concede 2 late goals with 2 min more to hold on to 3-2 lead

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

he works hard off the ball and Defends better than both Sardar and schiek... wouldnt surprise me if he keeps his starting status even after patrick's return .... this coach likes to park the bus and counter and for that he is a safer starting choice..!!

btw
                bayer concede 2 late goals with 2 min more to hold on to 3-2 lead
                This kind of play doesn't fit Azmoun characteristics

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

This kind of play doesn't fit Azmoun characteristics
                  nope...! just not his forte to defend/ press nor track back ..!! only defensive value is clearing high ball from box in set piece situations..!
                  he is a lazy half-asss pressing type who can't even read and intelligently close down the opponent's likely passing lanes with proper positioning..! a lousy tackler as well ..! at least 1 of his 3-4 defensive tackles will result in a yylow card worthy foul..!

he will revel in an attacking system where other's do most of the defensive and pressing bitchwork for him and provide him with service in and around the box to put on the finishing touches.... he is far from a greedy ball hog and actually revels best combining with an attacking partner who can do the physical fights and the pressing/defensive bitchwork for him in the final 3rd of the pitch..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    last sub getting ready to come in for the last 5 min
                    not sardar...!!
                    dont think he gives a fk either.... looks cold AF out there and if he had a choice he'd be home under his korsi

On a serious note, it would have been great for him to be subbed on as the trio that came on when they were up 3-0. Some easy experience under his belt. Unfortunately, Xabi doesn't seem to rate him as highly as Seone did (I remember numerous training photos of Seone coddling Sardar and smiling/laughing with him). And Xabi now has Wirtz back, so lots of competition. Sardar needs to really show his stuff when given the chance (likely as a sub). No more casually pacing around waiting for the ball. Gotta really show you're a workhorse (which he had glimpses of when he first started in BL). Otherwise, he'll just ride the bench as a back up in case another striker gets injured.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                      I think you're jumping the gun.

Let's wait till the end of the season.

Bayer has invested a whole lot of money in Sardar. They want Sardar to succeed just as much as Sardar himself.

There is a new coach. The season was interrupted with the WC AND Sardar is coming off a bad injury.

Now he has had weeks to recover and also practice time with the team.

There are no more excuses...time to score goals.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                      I don’t think so…..they actually didn’t invest much money in azmoun at all, the fee to bring him in was only a few million.

if this continues to the end of the season that will be detrimental to his career which was my point….it’s not easy to get form back after 1-1.5 years. He hasn’t been the super star on the club level he was for a year now….by the end of the year that will be 1.5 years. That’s not a risk I’d be willing to take especially after today with no Schick in the team and Sardar still could not even get a minute of playing time.

he has to demand a loan or else he is putting himself in great danger.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He is not kind of guy to stay and fight for his spot, and it is not Alonso who brought him.
                        Loan to Bundesliga will be nice but unlikely, it will be most likely Russia or Turkey imo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

he has to demand a loan or else he is putting himself in great danger.
                          Demanding is easy part. Which club gonna want him? In this form would he even get significant minutes at his beloved Fenerbahce with Enner Valencia and Batshuayi there?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                            ^hes gonna sub in the Afghani Boi before he sub in Azmoun
                            i read this team like a book, sardar needs to exit asap

Comment

Maybe wait the next two games before starting to panick!

Comment

As long as Bayer wins there won’t be many changes, even if he trains well.

He has to wait for his chances and take them.

Comment

Working...
                                X