Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he does indeed leave, I won’t be surprised if Bayern goes after Schick to replace him

Comment

So Bayer is flying out to Mexico after their final BL match this weekend. I presume Sardar is going with them. Not sure how long the camp is, but he should just stay in Mexico and get some R&R and fly up to Vancouver for the friendly match. Much less exhausting from a flight/travel distance perspective

Comment

Baazi ba Freiburg yek teste khoobi ast baraye Sardar.

Omidvaram morrabbi azash dar in baazi estefaadeh kone.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Baazi ba Freiburg yek teste khoobi ast baraye Sardar.

Omidvaram morrabbi azash dar in baazi estefaadeh kone.
          ... man ham omidvaram gol bezaneh keh een faslo ro dar behtareen halat tamoom koneh.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            So Bayer is flying out to Mexico after their final BL match this weekend. I presume Sardar is going with them. Not sure how long the camp is, but he should just stay in Mexico and get some R&R and fly up to Vancouver for the friendly match. Much less exhausting from a flight/travel distance perspective
            Wasnt it mexico he wanted to visit when the reporter asked him where he wants to go on vacation? The one where he said, why you ask lol

Hope they dont let him stay behind or we will have a scandal pop up 100 times worse than ramins pictures, sheys fingering nosrari and vise versa, kanaanis bangbus and mahdavikias 2 wifes combibed..+ dzuba azmoun international relations will look like small potatoes

when pictures and videos surface with azzie, 5 hookers, 3 midgets and a sheap taken in a brothel in tijuana
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

didnt he say earlier that he was eager to visit mexico and looking forward to this camp.?

lets hope paparazzis dont catch him at a donkey show while there ..?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Seoane: "We're all in the mood for tomorrow! It's the last game in front of a sold-out crowd and it will be a great atmosphere. Everyone's eager to put in a good performance on the pitch to give Rudi Völler and the fans a win as a farewell gift."

Comment

Will be in the Stadium again today .. Hope for his First Goal in Front of the Home fans

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                        Will be in the Stadium again today .. Hope for his First Goal in Front of the Home fans
                        Same here. Great weather these days. I'll be the one with the shirokhorshid flag... if its allowed

Comment

Interesting that some people here are private messaging me why i'm using the shirokhorshid flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            Interesting that some people here are private messaging me why i'm using the shirokhorshid flag.
                            Do they also object to singing Ey Iran??

That IRI flag with its 22 allahoakbar signifying 22 Bahman and it's martial Allah will be gone in 5 minutes come regime change so better not to be too attached to it.

Shirokhorshid minus taj is more historical and doesn't signify a giant leap backwards.

Comment

On the bench
                              Schick and Alario starting.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                Unbelievable. Thank you for using the real flag of Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X