Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Sardar is fit then he should start of course. But I have a feeling that his heart, and mind, will both be heavily distracted, understandable.

I have a feeling that Queiroz may go for Ansarifard up front with Taremi and JB/Torabi behind. Sardar to come on minute 60 or something...

Comment

This just makes it more of a shame that Allahyar is out injured. Taremi through the centre with Allahyar on the wing would have been perfect. His hustle and pace against England would have been spot on.

Comment

Allahyar, Ebrahimi out, sardar doubtful but Sarlak, torabi, amiri, Noorafkan in perfect health? What is this??

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Beiranvand

Moharrami Hosseini Kanaani Hajisafi

Amiri Ezatollahi Cheshmi

JB Taremi

Ansarifard
            Very possible line up

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Beiranvand

Moharrami Hosseini Kanaani Hajisafi

Amiri Ezatollahi Cheshmi

JB Taremi

Ansarifard
              I think we will start in 4-1-4-1 system. Saeid playing as a MD/ccentral defender

Jahanbakhsh will start as he is versatile ( He plays left and right) . Not so sure about cheshmi and amiri tho.

Comment

Leverkusen has won 3 games in a row now. I don't know if Xabi is a good coach, but they're surely getting better results lately. Good sign for after the WC and Sardar's return.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Leverkusen has won 3 games in a row now. I don't know if Xabi is a good coach, but they're surely getting better results lately. Good sign for after the WC and Sardar's return.
                  and crucially no other CF hit form. Hlozek got a bunch of starts and just scored 1 goal, eventually he got dropped for adli/amiri, basically wingers/attacking mids in false 9 role.

Schick was horrible and then got injured himself.

Sardar needs to get back from WC fit and rearing to go. He will get chances to take over the 9 spot.

They are now 7 pts off dortmund and the european places. Not an impossible amount of ground to make up if they have a really strong second half of season

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    A reason might be that the new coach had to play without Schick and it showed to be a good choice.

Comment

The coaching change for Bayer Leverkusen has already paid dividends. Good win today.

Xabi Alonso has not found the right striker yet for his side - meaning it's wide open for Sardar Azmoun to walk in and take it.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

And Diaby has been on fire, great timing right before the WC. I dont know if France has announced the squad and whether his part of the squad or not.

Comment

Tanha bazikoni ke Tamam ghad vaysad kenar mardomesh. The most vocal.
                          Respect

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            And Diaby has been on fire, great timing right before the WC. I dont know if France has announced the squad and whether his part of the squad or not.
                            Wasn't included in France squad

Comment

Comment

Прочитал состав сборной Ирана, трое играли в России. России нет, будем болеть за наших - Иран и Сербию!))

Comment

Working...
                                X