Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      Looks like they are about to kiss the way they are looking deeply into each other's eyes!!! Love the guy and how easily he gels with his team.

Comment

In the thick of the action. Important that he has bedded in well off the pitch too, he was very close with zenit teammates and that always helps on the pitch performance. They seem like a tight group.

Comment

3 former Bundesliga winners, HSV, Schalke and probably Bremen will be in Bundesliga one next year
          3 clubs with rich history.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Schalke , Hamburger and Hertha berlin perfect for saman ghoddos and allahyar.

Not feeling this england leagues at ALL!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Bayer 04 Leverkusen | 2022/2023

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Schalke , Hamburger and Hertha berlin perfect for saman ghoddos and allahyar.

Not feeling this england leagues at ALL!
              yes england for allahayar

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    I really think Schick will be in dortmund next season if Haaland leaves.

Haaland leaves, but I think current replacement is Karim Adeyemi...

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Haaland leaves, but I think current replacement is Karim Adeyemi...
                      Adeyemi is for the wing. New striker will be Sesko, Etikite, or this kid from Boca Juniors

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        I like how these players are placed around the coach. They do need better ball handling from the outside back positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                          I like how these players are placed around the coach. They do need better ball handling from the outside back positions.
                          Old contry vey.

Comment

Sound up

Comment

Preparing for the final match of the season

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Preparing for the final match of the season

I am just amazed at how much more fit and even younger he looks already. I was certain this was coming yet the acknowledgements should go to himself for the move to Leverkusen and the hard work that he has put in to go to a whole new level. Also, appreciation should go to Leverkusen for having such high standards and professional environment to support a new player in this way. This will only get better.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Working...
                                X