Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standings

[ATTACH]19117[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      Congratulations for qualifying...

..... BUT this was a lackluster performance and we got lucky to come out of it with a win! .. A team that goes to WC needs to show more maturity, concentration and pose! The 20 year old Iraqis did much better than us. Their future is bright!
      It was again that mental block we have against the Arabs. Nothing to do with the performance itself.

Look the stats : They show who was bossing around the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Mobaraaaaak bashe be hamegi!! 🇮🇷❤️🚀🇮🇷🔥🇮🇷🇮🇷❤️🚀🇮🇷🔥🇮🇷🇮🇷❤️🚀🇮🇷🔥🇮🇷
        Mobarak is an Arabic word. Please use khojasteh.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

man o man ... how far have we come in such a short period of time ..
          from having to win out 3-4games in a row in short period of time in hostile playing environment just to qualify for Final Round of WCQ to
          QUALIFYING TO WORLD CUP WITH 3 GAMES STILL IN HAND..!!

my bows to DANESHMAND..!!
          He certainly deserves to keep his job throughout the WC at a very least..!! but i fear if the wheels come off the bus and one loss in the remaining games could cost him his job and im not looking to the cluster fk that will transpire next .... with us forced to go to WC with Ghalemorghi ? or Daie at helm..??

Comment

Tabrik doustaneh aziz. We'll played, well deserved.

Thank you TM, Skocic.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              Standings
              Such a beautiful sight.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                Standings
                UAE has pretty much locked up third place if they draw vs Iran or Korea. But then they have to play Japan/Australia and then conmebol team. It is hopeless

Comment

after game show, live. fun to watch
                  https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l.../11-irib3-live
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    Does anyone know what it’ll take for us to get into Pot 2?
                    I don't have the exact losses needed (plus our wins), but I agree this needs to remain on my minds. While testing out for depth and chemistry throughout the next 10 months, we must continue to win out to potentially get into Pot 2. That will be a great help as we look to move on past the Group Stage.

Comment

Congrats to all TM fans and PFDC homies. Thanks to the players and Skocic for making this happen. A year ago I had almost lost hope after wilmots screw up.
                      Last edited by _Navid_; 01-27-2022, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Comment

I don’t think we can do pot 2 guys. With all these celebrations we will be missing so many players with Covid vs UAE LOL

Comment

Why so many of our members use Arabic words: Mobarak or Tabrik? مبارک یا تبریک

Please use our words such as Khojasteh, Piroz خجسته یا پیروز
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              man o man ... how far have we come in such a short period of time ..
                              from having to win out 3-4games in a row in short period of time in hostile playing environment just to qualify for Final Round of WCQ to
                              QUALIFYING TO WORLD CUP WITH 3 GAMES STILL IN HAND..!!

my bows to DANESHMAND..!!
                              He certainly deserves to keep his job throughout the WC at a very least..!! but i fear if the wheels come off the bus and one loss in the remaining games could cost him his job and im not looking to the cluster fk that will transpire next .... with us forced to go to WC with Ghalemorghi ? or Daie at helm..??
                              think he cemented it today though,
                              im happy with him after the performance. impressive. one practise and they played so great. bravo! its going to be interesting to se what he can do after a few camps.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                                Why so many of our members use Arabic words: Mobarak or Tabrik? مبارک یا تبریک

Please use our words such as Khojasteh, Piroz خجسته یا پیروز
                                because IR has tried to denigrate and sideline our beautiful Persian language
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X