Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    Hajisafi positive
    Not good that he got a positive result, but good that we don't have to witness his sooties!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost
      woow so he has to leave his passport? what happened to checking it in, they scan it and he gets it back?
      ridiculous if he misses the camp for this.. seriously though its turkey to iran they should be able to get him over the border anyway like in a private jet or something or with some sort of aproval..
      Have you never gotten a visa for another country before? It is pretty standard that the passport gets sent to the consulate to get visa paperwork completed.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
        Have you never gotten a visa for another country before? It is pretty standard that the passport gets sent to the consulate to get visa paperwork completed.
        edit. thx for explaining
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          nope only time i needed visa was to go from spain to marocco and they fixed it on the boat.. everybody stormed the office they had there from entry side and going out side, so no way out and it was packed.. one woman fainted. it was pure chaos on the boat..
          but on the way back they did it when we came of the boat. so i didnt know that. never needed visa traveling inside eu either..
          Understood. Yes sometimes depending on the situation, and if you are making the border crossing via "foot" the countries process the visa right on the spot (similar with how US citizens can gain entry to Mexico. Crossing the border, you can get a visitor visa to Mexico extremely fast). However, many situations, specially for Allahyar, his passport has to be mailed to the British consulate to get processed, all the necessary paperwork process and the visa issued in the passport. It can be a pretty time consuming and frustrating ordeal. Lets say if Allahyar even visited the consulate himself, and had the interview in person, the passport stays for sometime to get processed and visa issued. Being Iranian doesn't help either. I'm sure he will have an extensive background check done on him.

Comment

https://twitter.com/SoccerIraq/statu...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Amjad Attwan tests positive for COVID. This is the midfielder that constantly presses for them

Baba khoda vakili vazeh eena az maa baadtare..

Comment

in the end it will be 11 iraqi players they found at the airport with negative covid tests vs 11 iranian playrs we never heard of, that they rounded up outside the stadium and picked 11 that had negative tests.. going to be interesting for sure, like sundayleague..

I guess if I was in Iran now I maybe could finaly be capped for TM, has been my dream forever.. oppertunity lost for sure.. just hang outside azadi with a football and a negative test result in my pocket waiting for the roundup
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Amjad Attwan joins Yaser Kasim and Manaf Younis in testing positive for COVID-19...

The IRAQ FA will propose for the players to be re-tested tomorrow.

Comment

dont bring any persians
                  playing outside go with this
                  line up.

akhbari
                  siyavash yaz
                  moradmand
                  danial esmail
                  norafkan
                  sarlak
                  v.amiri
                  saeed sadeghi
                  mehdi torabi
                  kooshki
                  abdi

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                    dont bring any persians
                    line up.

akhbari
                    siyavash yaz
                    moradmand
                    danial esmail
                    norafkan
                    sarlak
                    v.amiri
                    saeed sadeghi
                    mehdi torabi
                    kooshki
                    abdi
                    Cool..

One change Shahbaz zadeh for Abdi

Comment

I dont buy Allahyar story, He can easily get a piece of paper from Iranian embassy /consulate and come back home. As an Iranian you can even enter Iran with an Expired passport. The question will be is he willing to come and be stuck after the game for a couple of week and of course the icy/Snowy/frozen turkey situation does not help much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                        Cool..

One change Shahbaz zadeh for Abdi
                        i start babaie over shahbaz zadeh

abdi is best pgl forward
                        he has played in many big matches
                        and performed
                        he is man of big matches

Comment

Originally posted by topotour View Post
                          I dont buy Allahyar story, He can easily get a piece of paper from Iranian embassy /consulate and come back home. As an Iranian you can even enter Iran with an Expired passport. The question will be is he willing to come and be stuck after the game for a couple of week and of course the icy/Snowy/frozen turkey situation does not help much.
                          if this was meaningful game it would of been
                          a different story. but real charactor of players come out
                          in front of the fans. the generation of ali daie risk of
                          not playing in bundes liga and come for friendlies
                          dont exist anymore.

Comment

Dammit, so Azmoun, Norollahi and hajsafi are out due to COVID. I wonder when the entire world will decide to treat this virus just as a virus like Influenza and let us all learn to live with it and get back to normal lives...

https://www.persianleague.com/16133-...e-for-covid-19

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                              dont bring any persians
                              line up.

akhbari
                              siyavash yaz
                              moradmand
                              danial esmail
                              norafkan
                              sarlak
                              v.amiri
                              saeed sadeghi
                              mehdi torabi
                              kooshki
                              abdi
                              Not bad. Two extra hours of sleep in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Dammit, so Azmoun, Norollahi and hajsafi are out due to COVID. I wonder when the entire world will decide to treat this virus just as a virus like Influenza and let us all learn to live with it and get back to normal lives...

https://www.persianleague.com/16133-...e-for-covid-19
                                Unfortunately, the problem is, this is not an influenza virus! There are still people dying everyday from the decease. In US alone the death toll will be reaching 1,000,000 people in a matter of weeks! That is like a whole city of dead people!

When you catch the virus, it could go either way depending on how lucky you are! .. We need to defeat the virus before life can go back to normal! .. We are close, but not totally there!

Comment

Working...
                                X