Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    Azmoun and hajsafi are both negative now and can play tomorrow.
    They are not in Iran yet, they have to take a test after arrival and wait for the results.
    Azmoon is not physically game ready. recovering from slight injury according to IFF spokesman earlier today

Comment

Not having both Azmoun and Taremi is a big loss to be honest. At least with Taremi and Ansarifard up top we could still be lethal... However it's gonna be tricky with just Karim up top

We need to be more creative

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Not having both Azmoun and Taremi is a big loss to be honest. At least with Taremi and Ansarifard up top we could still be lethal... However it's gonna be tricky with just Karim up top
        We need to be more creative
        with Karim Upfront only I fear Iraqis will put pressure on us. It should be the other way around. We need 2 strikers upfront.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi will be in Iran later tonight.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            Mehdi Taremi will be in Iran later tonight.
            Can we rapid test players? Or do they only accept PCR testing?

At this point i'd rather still start Taremi hahaha

Comment

What seems to be the jersey:
              https://www.facebook.com/Kooora.Iran...03538406456061

here it is on Insta:
              https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMh_I_LryQ/

More pics:
              https://teamkits.ir/%d9%84%d8%a8%d8%...c%db%8c%d8%af/

Comment

I am a time traveler. Here are our highlights for the game against Iraq on Jan 27th 2022

Comment

Can we rapid test players? Or do they only accept PCR testing?

At this point i'd rather still start Taremi hahaha
                  Yes, I believe its rapid testing. Has to be, cause everyone gets tested on matchday as well.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    Yes, I believe its rapid testing. Has to be, cause everyone gets tested on matchday as well.
                    I thought it's pcr test 24 hrs prior to match start?

Comment

Based on the information provided and flights from Antalya to Tehran (Khorsidi confirmed in his interview posted earlier that Mehdi was in Antalya), My research shows that Taremi will be arriving with Turkish Airlines flight number 874 that is scheduled to arrive at 12:45am Tehran time (disclaimer: this is based on information provided by Khorshidi and there is guess work here but there were no other flights he could have taken from Antalya that arrived earlier). If his PCR test is taken immediately after arrival, they should be able to have the results before the match that is held at 16:00, Tehran time. If everything goes well and his test comes back negative in time, it will be up to Skocic whether he will be included in the match squad and/or starting lineup, assuming that AFC/FIFA COVID-19 protocol does not dictate any pre-match deadlines that is impossible to meet. It is tight but it seems possible. My guess is that if medical team approves and he is not too tired, he will be at least in the match squad if not in the starting lineup assuming the health protocol could be met. That would be my call and of course I am not the coach

Go TM!

Comment

I am a time traveler. Here are our highlights for the game against Iraq on Jan 27th 2022
                        Wow, the new Azadi looks great. Didn't see any hejab in the stands, Definitely another parallel dimension. I wish I could be in that dimension.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          Based on the information provided and flights from Antalya to Tehran (Khorsidi confirmed in his interview posted earlier that Mehdi was in Antalya), My research shows that Taremi will be arriving with Turkish Airlines flight number 874 that is scheduled to arrive at 12:45am Tehran time (disclaimer: this is based on information provided by Khorshidi and there is guess work here but there were no other flights he could have taken from Antalya that arrived earlier). If his PCR test is taken immediately after arrival, they should be able to have the results before the match that is held at 16:00, Tehran time. If everything goes well and his test comes back negative in time, it will be up to Skocic whether he will be included in the match squad and/or starting lineup, assuming that AFC/FIFA COVID-19 protocol does not dictate any pre-match deadlines that is impossible to meet. It is tight but it seems possible. My guess is that if medical team approves and he is not too tired, he will be at least in the match squad if not in the starting lineup assuming the health protocol could be met. That would be my call and of course I am not the coach

Go TM!
                          IMO it’s best not to play with fire and have him break protocols to play and then risk having to forfeit the match and delay WC qualification. That would be a train wreck waiting to happen that IFF is primed to fu*k up, don’t trust them one bit. Keep Taremi fresh for the next one vs UAE
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            IMO it’s best not to play with fire and have him break protocols to play and then risk having to forfeit the match and delay WC qualification. That would be a train wreck waiting to happen that IFF is primed to fu*k up, don’t trust them one bit. Keep Taremi fresh for the next one vs UAE
                            I agree. This is very tricky and we need FIFA / AFC to approve it . I expect Iraqis to make some non sense noise if taremi joined.

Comment

this time tomorrow, we can have our tickets booked and just have a big fat smile on our lips!

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                If AFC approves of his playing, they will give him an authenticated playing card and he will be able to play. They make the decision.

Comment

Working...
                                X