Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    money. they've paid the airline to not fly Taremi, and Zenit to not release Sardar. I can only imagine.... Don't forget what they did to us forcing us to play in the monsune field in Malaysia against Syria, they will do and have always done everything in their power to prevent us from qualifying, but they never get tired 😂
    Lollll I'm going to assume you're joking because that would be an absolutely ridiculous thing to think up in your head with zero evidence

Comment

Ehsan is reported also being negative. Hope he is not with zenit🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        Hold on wait a minute....
        Taremi is stuck in Turkey due blizzard and Zenit doesn't allow Azmoun to leave because of his signing with Leverkusen.

K!ram tu halghe Rahbar.

On the other hand it would be a very iranian scenario when Taremi and Azmoun manage to join TM in last second and both score vs Iraq.
        Azmoun has covid... Even if he was released I don't think he would play versus Iraq

Taremi on the other hand is a very bizarre case of Turkey having it's worst blizzard in years. I hope he can make it to Tehran sometime today... And even if he does, it might not be the best idea to start Taremi with 1 day of training (he also has to quarantine until his test is negative)

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          hey abtin. Don't make me stress more please. You know my situation .😅
          Bro, usually I don’t advise drug usage but smoke some weed man if it’s stressing you out that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Bro, usually I don’t advise drug usage but smoke some weed man if it’s stressing you out that much.
            I think he should get some weed from Abtin who's been smoking lots of week according to the last few posts

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              I think he should get some weed from Abtin who's been smoking lots of week according to the last few posts
              oh ya but I'm planning to drink one bottle of chateaux tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                Azmoun has corona and is isolating, that’s what he was saying on Instagram yesterday
                Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Azmoun has covid... Even if he was released I don't think he would play versus Iraq

Taremi on the other hand is a very bizarre case of Turkey having it's worst blizzard in years. I hope he can make it to Tehran sometime today... And even if he does, it might not be the best idea to start Taremi with 1 day of training (he also has to quarantine until his test is negative)

I read that Azmouns latest result was negative but can't join TM because of loosbazi from Zenit.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                  Lollll I'm going to assume you're joking because that would be an absolutely ridiculous thing to think up in your head with zero evidence
                  Im making shookhi haji 😙

Comment

Khorshidi's latest interview. (TM Admin Manager) Taremi is in Antalya, Turkey and has a ticket for a flight this evening arriving in Tehran at 11:45pm, they have tried to get a private jet but have not been able to. Sardar's latest test has come back negative but Zenit is refusing to release him saying that he is injured. IFF has written letters to FIFA and AFC for him to be released to TM (I believe even an injured player could be released and be under the supervision of TM doctor, that happened during CQ). Hajsafi's second test has come back negative and he will come to Tehran. All remaining players in the camp have had negative tests and they were all tested again today for the match vs Iraq tomorrow.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/245...8C%D8%AF%DB%8C

Go TM!

Comment

^ good, lets see what happens to Sardar. its bizare!!!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Thanks man i must've missed that part. damesh garm . was it in the same interview that mehdi was in it too with misaghi?

If skocic said that and the media is not talking about it then shame on our media AGAIN. I haven't seen anything about this on our media.
                        No it was with Peyman Yousefi in the "Varzesh va Mardom" program. See my post with the video link here. http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2787362

Go TM!

Comment

hmm khorshidi sayd everyone that hasnt covid except taremi and azmoun are here.
                          i guess allahyar is crossed of the list since he cant travel without his passport right? in that case, any replacement for him? abdi?
                          or not crossed of and hoping to make game 2 maybe?

or has he got his pasport and is at camp now
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Im making shookhi haji 😙
                            LOLL were you, really?

You're just saying this now lolll joking i'll take your word for it

Comment

Not having Sardar and Taremi, will be a good test for the coaching staff to show how they have built the team to flex and adopt new tactics given certain circumstances to still be able to score goals and come out victorious. At the same time, this will be an opportunity for the rest of strikers invited to show what they are all about. After all, a good team cannot be built relying solely on one or two players.

I look forward to see the new face of the team and what they are capable of. -- I am optimistic, but realize that given the circumstances, expectations should be reasonable!

Comment

Azmoun and hajsafi are both negative now and can play tomorrow.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X