Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    I hope it is no clear to some Iraqi Fans, that Iran vs Iraq is indeed a Derby, juts like FC Barcelona vs Espanyol Barcelona or Real Madrid vs Getafe are (local) derby. But TM is on another Level.
    For a real derby both teams must be the same strength kinda. Iraq is nowhere Iran's level.

Comment

Came down with Covid this morning but this has been a good day 😃

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post
        For a real derby both teams must be the same strength kinda. Iraq is nowhere Iran's level.
        Thats exactly what i am saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Hope you'll have a mild case!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Congratulations for qualifying...

..... BUT this was a lackluster performance and we got lucky to come out of it with a win! .. A team that goes to WC needs to show more maturity, concentration and pose! The 20 year old Iraqis did much better than us. Their future is bright!
            Who really cares how we played and with games to spare! I call that class, maturity, concentration and poise. I'm pretty sure Portugal and Italy would swap places with us!!!
            “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Congratulations to all Iranians everywhere in the world! Well deserved win! Well deserved qualification!

درود بی پایان به شیران این مرز و بوم که ششمین صعود افتخار آفرین تیم ملی ایران را به جام جهانی رقم زدند

این دستاورد غرور انگیز به همه ایرانیان در سراسر دنیا خجسته باد

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                Hope you'll have a mild case!
                Thank you, seems that way so far.

Comment

Mobaraaaaak bashe be hamegi!! 🇮🇷❤️🚀🇮🇷🔥🇮🇷🇮🇷❤️🚀🇮🇷🔥🇮🇷🇮🇷❤️🚀🇮🇷🔥🇮🇷

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Contracted it myself yesterday but am feeling a lot better now!
                    “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Does anyone know what it’ll take for us to get into Pot 2?

Comment

We have good players but Taremi is Special.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Congratulations everyone
                          Great team, it couldn’t get better.
                          Wish I was in Tehran now

For those complaining, just enjoy today. Team has 10 months to prepare. You all seem to forget what a year we had.
                          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                            Who's going to open the post mtch thread?
                            Ali Adnan.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              Does anyone know what it’ll take for us to get into Pot 2?
                              We have to win all remaining games.

I'm not sure, but I think, depending on other teams, a tie with korea may be enough too.

Comment

Tabrik migam be hame doostan, congrats to all of us. Dameshoon garm, TM came out of a shit situation abs qualified with ease
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X