Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCQ 2022: Iran - Iraq (Info, Reports & Live Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad Azmoun wasn't in the pitch same can be said about Beiranvand. But this shows how well our team has developed with a great depth. Of course we can and must get better but that is for another day.

Congratulations to TM and each and one of TM fans. Glad Iranian women were there to celebrate and enjoy their team!

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
      do you think CQ will send a congratulation tweet?
      The man was about to join Iraq and take revenge on IFF in the summer, why would he send us a congratulations tweet?

Comment

This feels more sweeter to qualify in Tehran against our rivals Iraq!

Comment

Can we all agree that Amir should be #1?

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
            I hope it is no clear to some Iraqi Fans, that Iran vs Iraq is indeed a Derby, juts like FC Barcelona vs Espanyol Barcelona or Real Madrid vs Getafe are (local) derby. But TM is on another Level.
            It’ll be year 2130 and Iraq soccer Twitter will still be retweeting anniversary of 2-1 win or 2015 penalty win , we were down a player in both games LOL

Comment

Congrats to everyone for an incredible second qualifying stage despite so many obstacles along the way. We have an incredible team offensively on our hands and if we can sure up our defense before the World Cup we might just be in for our first knockout rounds! Let’s use these next few games to build some cohesion and give the youngsters some exposure

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                Congrats to TM and all fans!

Next goal: pot2.
                I think our next goal should be the quarterfinals of the world cup.

Comment

Congratulations for qualifying...

..... BUT this was a lackluster performance and we got lucky to come out of it with a win! .. A team that goes to WC needs to show more maturity, concentration and pose! The 20 year old Iraqis did much better than us. Their future is bright!

Comment

Congratulations everyone on the best World Cup qualifying campaign EVER - qualified with 3 matches left to play, 2 at home!

Hope to see you all in Qatar - won't miss the first time we've qualified for 3 consecutive World Cups.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      Can we all agree that Amir should be #1?
                      For the time being, yes.. I still like Beiro and his ceiling but it's Abedz spot right now.

Comment

That was an absolutely dominant performance. Bar a couple lapses in concentration defensively it was all one way traffic. A little better finishing and this was another 3-0 on our hands.

Comment

Who's going to open the post mtch thread?

Comment

am I hallucinating or did they stop the players from celebrating in front of the women section using that yellow chain?

Comment

Now where we don't have the pressure for qualification, we should play aggressive-offensive game against Korea. I badly want us beating them. Hopefully next WCQ we can face Japan or Australia, i am sick of playing Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                am I hallucinating or did they stop the players from celebrating in front of the women section using that yellow chain?
                                It's IR bro ... f them
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X