Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0:0 for me , Their strike force is head and shoulders above us but we should take over the middle of Ghoddos starts.
    We should not lose this game or it will give other teams high hopes of beating us.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
      0:0 for me , Their strike force is head and shoulders above us but we should take over the middle of Ghoddos starts.
      We should not lose this game or it will give other teams high hopes of beating us.
      Thats what I'm talking about

Comment

Mohhamad Jaan , can you stop using the same words ? Inferiority complex for breakfast , lunch and dinner ? The man has a good point, we were horrible against UAE and you want to beat a team with IP grade strikers ? Our defenders don’t have enough experience against good teams so yes they will struggle. I say 0:0 but I hope we don’t lose.
        Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        LOL i will quote this post after TM has trashed South Korea upcoming Tuesday

Even though every game stands on its own we can see that South Korea drew Iraq at home and narrowly beat Syria in the last minutes again at home. Now this "expert" claims we'll lose to South Korea 2-0 in Tehran? Man the inferiority complex runs deep on this one. It's probably because Son, one of the Premier League stars, is playing and according to The there is no way an IPL defender like Shoja can neutralize him right? Well you better start looking for your man Son in Shoja's pockets son. I respect South Korea as Iran's rivals but there is no way we'll lose to them, especially not now that we have a better coach than Queiroz with better tactics that match TM's abilities. What i'm trying to say is, don't quit your day job The.

Comment

Mohhamad Jaan , can you stop using the same words ? Inferiority complex for breakfast , lunch and dinner ? The man has a good point, we were horrible against UAE and you want to beat a team with IP grade strikers ? Our defenders don’t have enough experience against good teams so yes they will struggle. I say 0:0 but I hope we don’t lose.
          A draw is a fair guess but 0:0 with the way both defenses has looked is madness. Lots of holes in both defenses in the opening 3 games
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Apparently no fans will be allowed.
            Kamranifar has talked about it. According to him, IFF submitted their request on September 21st, but FIFA hasn't responded yet.

https://footballi.net/video/668939/%...88%D8%A8%DB%8C

Comment

And these 'IP grade strikers' are doing what? drawing with Iraq at home, just scraping by Lebanon and conceding a goal to Syria and being even on goals till the last minute? We can't beat that at home? Our poor UAE performance also had to do with the fact that it was the first game where fans were allowed after a while and all that loudspeakers Arab chanting + humidity.
              You just got Caged
              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                I'm very worried guys. What would be the situation if we lost ? Arab fans in other forums are hoping Korea to stop us. Wtf is this mentality. If iran wins its for their benefit as they can catch up for 2nd spot.
                they hate us cuz they ain’t us!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Kamranifar has talked about it. According to him, IFF submitted their request on September 21st, but FIFA hasn't responded yet.

https://footballi.net/video/668939/%...88%D8%A8%DB%8C
                  Varzesh site reporting: No VAR, No fans including women, No proper SK's training pitch. Hell even reported article on how to stop Taremi by putting him into Offside!!

Someone is seeing TM guaranteed World Cup place!!

In adversity, we are always stronger 2-1 Iran Sardar 1, Taremi 1
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                    Varzesh site reporting: No VAR, No fans including women, No proper SK's training pitch. Hell even reported article on how to stop Taremi by putting him into Offside!!

Someone is seeing TM guaranteed World Cup place!!

In adversity, we are always stronger 2-1 Iran Sardar 1, Taremi 1
                    sorry what the hell is going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                      After watching the UAE game again, team had 4 good scoring opportunities in the first half wasted by Taremi, Ahmad and Azmoun. They all made the wrong decision. Minute 13 Taremi has Jahanbaksh who beat his defender going through open on goal and he gives a careless pass which gets blocked, he also had Amiri wide open on his left who could’ve sent the cross to Jahanbaksh. A few minutes later Ahmad wins the ball has Jahanbaksh and Taremi open on the counterattack holds the ball for too long sends a late pass to Jahanbaksh who decides to pass the ball to Taremi who was already covered.

Minute 29 a good build up play started by Ezatollahi, Azmoun receives the ball after a dummy from Taremi has room to run at the defense, Taremi makes a run through to the goal instead of passing to open Taremi, Azmoun holds the ball for too long gets his shot blocked. Team needs to work on their decision making, there isn’t many scoring chances outside of Asian football, if we had scored in the first half we wouldn’t have to get help from VAR.
                      that miss/blunder by Azmoun was particularly hard to watch 🙈

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                      به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                        sorry what the hell is going on here?
                        apparently FIFA has threatened IRFF with a ban if women are not to be allowed into the stadiums.. so here's IRFF's reaction.. no fans at all using COVID as an excuse, throwing away our home advantage .. الله اکبر 😒

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

What? I really hope these are rumors...hell you can pack Azadi without masks and it won’t lead to covid upticks (the US college football stadium packing is evidence for that). This some BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                            apparently FIFA has threatened IRFF with a ban if women are not to be allowed into the stadiums.. so here's IRFF's reaction.. no fans at all using COVID as an excuse, throwing away our home advantage .. الله اکبر 😒
                            hold on a sec. The games will still be held in azadi right? Or is it moving to a neutral ground ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                              well, 1000 fans in a 100,000 seat stadium is really not home field advantage. Unless all 1000 of those fans are mamad booghi.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

For those without a link to watch the Iran-SK match live, you can RSVP to join the Zoom broadcast of the match live through NIAC (no politics allowed during this Zoom). And Kat will be doing halftime analysis!

Comment

Working...
                                X