Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think someone has cursed azmoun! Yeki cheshesh zade! Last time he scored was against hong kong ! He had some pretty good chances both against iraq and UAE. He reminds me of mbappe during Euro 2020 ! too many chances he missed and also missed a penalty too (exactly like azmoun).

Harki cheshm zade lotfan cheshmesho pas begireh!

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
      The last full game I saw for us was against Japan in Asian cup where we lost 3-0. That was so tough and Since then I only followed scores post the match. Today I hope we get a good result so will watch the game and don't want any more stress.
      Noooo, dont watch, dont break the good luck charm

Just kidding, welcome to the live match

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        I think someone has cursed azmoun! Yeki cheshesh zade! Last time he scored was against hong kong ! He had some pretty good chances both against iraq and UAE. He reminds me of mbappe during Euro 2020 ! too many chances he missed and also missed a penalty too (exactly like azmoun).
        Harki cheshm zade lotfan cheshmesho pas begireh!
        Lol he hasn't scored in the last 2 games. But he had some important and beautiful assists.

Remember he didnt play against Syria due to yellow cards but he scored the prior match vs Iraq and had 2 goals vs Bahrain.

You know you're a great player when fans are concerned when you haven't scored in 2 matches

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Lol he hasn't scored in the last 2 games. But he had some important and beautiful assists.
          Remember he didnt play against Syria due to yellow cards but he scored the prior match vs Iraq and had 2 goals vs Bahrain.
          You know you're a great player when fans are concerned when you haven't scored in 2 matches
          Man i want him to beat ronaldo's record! Agha bavar kon yeki cheshesh zade But seriously he had some good chances that he missed tho. Penalty , couple of 1 on 1 chances few open header chances etc..

Kasra fekr konam to cheshesh zadi .

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
            Noooo, dont watch, dont break the good luck charm

Just kidding, welcome to the live match
            hahahaha I was expecting someone to give this answer. Btw, most of the games I used to watch against Korea we ended up winning or tie. So let's go baby.

Comment

Mate we tried , the guys on the ground wouldn’t listen to us.
              In 1997 we organised a restaurant for them to eat after they drew against Australia.

The problem is that they are not organised and don’t have experience to deal with these things. They are more into Salavattt rather than planning / management.

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              You personally saw the letter IFF wrote to AFC and you chose not to help them and correct their letter mister Esteve? Where is a hero when you need one? Mister Australia will not come to the rescue ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

[QUOTE=Persian Panther;2767283]I personally saw the letter IFF wrote to AFC in Australia concerning the suspended Iraqi player in 2006. This was after we lost in penalties.
                These guys can not write a simple sentence in English, it was utter embarrassment.

We are talking about some uneducated fools running organisation in a country of 80m people.

These guys know more about washing their koons with Aftabehh than anything else.[/QUOTE
                ]

lollll that's hilarious!

Comment

We’re not perfect. We all know that. We all know about sanctions, the regime, the budget of IFF and other obstacles we face vs. other federations. But Skocic and his staff have built a positive atmosphere within Team Melli. We can’t ignore that feat. Sure, Dragan does not have an impressive resume. But I’ll be lying if I said I’m not impressed with his 10 consecutive victories as our head coach. This man has proven he’s the head coach of the 2nd half. He knows what to fix at half time. I can’t deny him that either. I’m impressed.

I believe in this team and I believe in them to get the job done tomorrow. They’re not the South Korea of old but they’re not an easy team to beat either. But I have faith in our team. It’s time to get our 14th victory over South Korea.

Let’s go Team Melli!!

Comment

3 hours and 45 minutes left

my perdiction - 3-1 win for Iran - it will be late 2-1 and 3-1 goals
                    #FreeGhaedi - we will need him today in second half!
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The South Koreans knocked us out of the Asian Cup in 2007 and 2011, they did anything to prevent TM from qualifying to the world cup of 2010 and succeeded, they are worthy rivals and we shall get our revenge today! Goooo TM! 💪

Comment

Odds are Iran $2.20, draw $2.85 and Korea $3.75.

We won’t lose but I go for 1:1 unless Iran really goes for it. No fans doesn’t help but fingers crossed we get the 3 points.

Comment

Could you please share a decent link for the game please.

Comment

Korea training in Iran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0LKnObAlGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ6bcrJvgTM
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Please post links in English if you come across one. I shall do the same

Comment

Originally posted by abii View Post
                                Please post links in English if you come across one. I shall do the same
                                I will try hesgoal dot com

Comment

Working...
                                X