Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 World Cup Qualifier: Iran - Korea; Updates, Pics & Vid, Live Stream (12.10.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dumbest and most lucky team I’ve seen in awhile. How the fuck are you so clumsy in the last minute of the game

Comment

Moharrami isn t a football player this guy cant play one straight ball....

Comment

We got lucky the ref didn’t let them take that corner

Comment

phew... how sloppy
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

You see boys … this coach is useless

Comment

Wow, I can't believe the ref called the game with a corner kick still to take.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Happy with the result. I thought this game was over for us after the goal. Great reffing as well. SK should have been able to take the corner but idk why they werent allowed to.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

If the Iranian journalists wouldn't be useless, they would ask Skocic the right questions but we know they only ask useless questions.

Comment

Full time

Just like I said the tie was a good point for us. But Sko was awful

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Still not convinced with the defensive abilities of our CD pair.

Ezza was man of the match, if you didn’t know who our players played for you would guess he was the one playing in a top 5 league.

Comment

ooof nice save
                        nearly conceded a kiri winner ..

full time
                        1-1
                        not bad result
                        performance not so much
                        but onwards and upwards we are en route to a somewhat comfortable qualification

Comment

Beside some 25-30 min of the whole game, it was an overall disappointing performance.

Comment

Hate when refs blow for full time when a corner could be taken

Comment

No pressing, no subs(until games basically over), giving Korea all of the midfield space…horrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Overall good game and effort by both teams. We created much better chances overall. We just need to stop giving away the damn ball so easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X