Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Give me one person who has been able to please everyone for 7,000 years.
    Everyone faces criticism and no one in the world is perfect. Christ died without everyone’s approval,
    and there are many cases in the world and Mandela lost in elections and this is the nature of life and there is no problem” .

CQ after the game

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
      We have never smashed a team hard in the World Cup and dont expect us to start now.

Any game between Iran and a North African team will be as nervewracking and tense as the Iran-Morocco. We played Tunisia before last world cup and their forwards were cooking our defenders in 1v1s.

To be honest the only teams I can see us controlling the game fully against in the World cup would be Panama/New Zealand.

The rest of the games will be very even against any of the teams not top 10.
      With a good coach, we could see a very different Iran this time around.
      We have the players, but as Mehdi said, problem lies somewhere else.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        High probability we will be going with coach Sko and I don’t see him getting us out of World Cup group states [emoji2371]

Comment

it be very intresting to see
          how EFA will react to 4th place
          finish.
          2 things can save cq which
          compare himself to jesus today LOL
          game finished tied after 90 minutes
          technicly he didnt lose
          2. african nation cup is early jan.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
            it be very intresting to see
            how EFA will react to 4th place
            finish.
            2 things can save cq which
            compare himself to jesus today LOL
            game finished tied after 90 minutes
            technicly he didnt lose
            2. african nation cup is early jan.
            Egypt also got unlucky, missed so many chances when the Qatar GK turned into Buffon

Comment

CQ might be losing his mind

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

“Give me one person who has been able to please everyone for 7,000 years.
              Everyone faces criticism and no one in the world is perfect. Christ died without everyone’s approval,
              and there are many cases in the world and Mandela lost in elections and this is the nature of life and there is no problem” .

CQ after the game

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                It doesn't have to do with our players alone, all of the teams in the World cup have their own determined style and qualified for a reason. They are the teams with the ability to take the game to us more than minnow Arab teams or SouthEast Asian minnows. That's why I say the games will be tense because a Senegal or Serbia has the potential to score on us at any time. Will we have the same capabillity? If we are well-prepared sure, but we won't be dictating matters against these teams especially with our midfield options right now.

Comment

FIFA boss Gianni Infantino said “Arab Cup will continue. We will make it possible, under the umbrella of FIFA. It has to continue because it’s such a successful event.”. He further said, "the tournament has a role to play in uniting people from across the region in the future."

I think, Mr. Infantino has discovered a pot of gold in Qatar and is preparing to sell FIFA to Arabs! ... His remark about the role of the tournament in uniting people across the region is such b.s. -- what does he know about the region? what about the non-arabs who also live in the region? are they also covered under the FIFA unification umbrella or this umbrella only covers those with deep pockets.

What a b.s. world!! everything is for sale for a right offer!

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    its possible
                    i love cq but i suggest a
                    mental evaluation ASAP
                    people whicompare them self to
                    jesus ,psychosis,biopolar 2 are ussally
                    the diagnoisis. its very possible to have a mental
                    break down since cq truely has passion and failing
                    under pressure can cause mental stress.
                    i wish him well

Comment

CQ will have his full Egyptian team for the AFCON and WQ. The Arab Cup was only a warm up with the limited team (including no Salah). Let's not loose our heads here.

Comment

Me too, he's loved by the vast majority of us

but someone who is saying the ref played mind games and psychological war by calling and overturning a PK due to VAR (like he did it intentionally!)

and then comparing the football situation to Jesus not being successful is definitely a red flag, mentally and emotionally. I think you nailed it

its possible
                        mental evaluation ASAP
                        i wish him well

Comment

its possible
                          mental evaluation ASAP
                          i wish him well

From 2016 post about NPD

Comment

Briefly looked at CQ’s Facebook post. It’s mostly Iranians overly praising him. Egyptian comments are much more critical.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              FIFA boss Gianni Infantino said “Arab Cup will continue. We will make it possible, under the umbrella of FIFA. It has to continue because it’s such a successful event.”. He further said, "the tournament has a role to play in uniting people from across the region in the future."

I think, Mr. Infantino has discovered a pot of gold in Qatar and is preparing to sell FIFA to Arabs! ... His remark about the role of the tournament in uniting people across the region is such b.s. -- what does he know about the region? what about the non-arabs who also live in the region? are they also covered under the FIFA unification umbrella or this umbrella only covers those with deep pockets.

What a b.s. world!! everything is for sale for a right offer!
                              Will he say the same thing about the Nowrooz Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                He's always been a head case. That was always my main issue with him.
                                Iranian players already had an issue keeping their emotions in check, and his sideline behaviours only made things worst.

Comment

Working...
                                X