Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Let's go Canada, minutes left!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Well I guess Mexico will be looking for a new coach.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Canada was the better team and dominated for 85 mins
        Anyways i am haopy for this been waiting for some kinda revenge on mexico since 2006
        Ill take this
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Some professional grass rolling.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Fight!

Comment

Defend the North Baby
              Hasta la Vista
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Mexico was a sore looser
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Good for Canada, they deserved it. They really do have some top class players and they also play well as a unit…..they will be a tough team for anyone to face in the WC.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Great work by Canada. Disgusting antics by Mexico at the end of the game.

Comment

Apparently, Canada denied Mexico access to the pitch for training purposes because youth soccer matches were taking place on it. Explains the beef

https://twitter.com/EnswellJones/sta...081553411?s=20

Comment

wow .... and we thought we had it bad.

This is so wrong. FIFA should never allow such a game to happen. The ball was gliding through the pitch as if it was on top of glass.
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          You think Iran woukd beat Canada ?
                          yes. As long as we're not playing them in Igloo country
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            Well I guess Mexico will be looking for a new coach.
                            I know one coach who became available since yesterday :-)

Comment

The African qualifiers are really brutal, everything comes down to 2 games. Even in South American which is competitive you have a margin to comeback even after a poor start i.e Argentina 2018

Europe is straight forward unless you don't screw up.

Comment

By the way Ali Mabkhout scored his 79th intl. goal yesterday. He just turned 31 so if he ages well he could potentially be another player getting close to Daei. Sardar scored his 39th goal and passed AK8 who had scored 38. Amazing stats for a 26 yeard old.

Comment

Working...
                                X