Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
    Czech Republic - Kuwait 7-0

Arab teams are known for embarrassing themselves in front of European and South American teams.
    How any European team can trash these Arab teams but TM (with lot of good euro legionnaires) have always hard time against them through the history

Comment

Watched Australia vs. Saudi. The game was at at different level. Very different than what you saw today in Group A.

I rate this two teams as the best in Asia at the moment.

Iran would have had a difficult task if grouped with these two teams.

Comment

We should definitely try to play friendlies against Australia and Japan. I also think that group A is MUCH easier to qualify to the WC. We benefit from the fact, that Syria, UAE and specially Iraq are performing under their true potential. Iraq with Katanec would make group A very competitive.

Comment

You guys should watch Korea vs UAE highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlybyQVWNUM

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            Watched Australia vs. Saudi. The game was at at different level. Very different than what you saw today in Group A.

I think you are right and that the KSA/Aus/Japan group is tougher, but, watching 2 good teams (KSA and Aus) playing on a quality field is different than watching an Iran team play on a crappy highschool quality pitch against a crappy team that did its best to disrupt, delay, and play an anti-football match. Eventhough the better team usually wins 9 out of 10 times, the quality of the match looks awful. That's why over the years we've had bad looking games against the teams like bahrain and lebanon, but when we play against the Russians, Croats, the Moroccons and the Serbs, we wonder why can't we always play this well.
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Angola - Egypt 2-1 HT

CQ's team played really bad until they conceded the 2nd goal. After that they finally woke up and began to play football. It seems to me that the Egyptians look somehow unmotivated.

Comment

Angola - Egypt 2-1 HT

CQ's team played really bad until they conceded the 2nd goal. After that they finally woke up and began to play football. It seems to me that the Egyptians look somehow unmotivated.
                They are pretty much advanced to the next round, a draw against Angola will seal the deal.

Comment

The dick is having a hard time! He atlest stood up for a few seconds, when they scored and it went in. but later (few seconds later) he had to rest again.. He looked very exhausted and dissapointed and in pain
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFsDAHC64Js
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    The dick is having a hard time! He atlest stood up for a few seconds, when they scored and it went in. but later (few seconds later) he had to rest again.. He looked very exhausted and dissapointed and in pain
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFsDAHC64Js
                    Dick is very sensitive. Dick needs to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

This is the toughest group indeed, Saudi, Japan and Aussie would have challenged us, and Oman is Gorbeh Siah of big teams.
                      Logically in normal situation Qatar could have beem grouped with us at least.
                      Our group was two teams race from day 1, while the other one is at least 3.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching asian qualifiers it’s pretty clear who are the top dogs in asia.

Iran and Saudi are first tier.
                        South Korea, Japan and Australia are second tier.
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Angola - Egypt 2-1 HT
                          Egypt came back to tie it 2-2, which was enough to qualify for the final WCQ round. Apparently, an Angolan player pushed CQ!!!!! The fool would have been ripped apart by our players if it was done during CQ’s TM reign

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Egypt came back to tie it 2-2, which was enough to qualify for the final WCQ round. Apparently, an Angolan player pushed CQ!!!!! The fool would have been ripped apart by our players if it was done during CQ’s TM reign
                            Think there shoild be a big statue of CQ outside Azadi stadium, and also one right outside IFF office (to remind them about the dayz when CQ forced them to work)
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

It’s not a good look for our football if Portugal fails to make the World Cup, people going to downplay our players and the Portuguese league.

Comment

Looool @ Portugal, ridan.

Comment

Working...
                                X