Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kastro View Post
    Senegal is comfortably better than any Asian team.
    On paper, no question. But when teams play, could be a bit different. I would agree with you. I think Senegal would be the best team if they were in Asia.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Nah not even close. Don't make things up.

I would like to see Senegal beat us, Japan or South Korea comfortably over a 10 game sample.

Senegal is comfortably better than any Asian team.

Comment

A shame that one of Egypt or Senegal will not be in the World Cup.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          On paper, no question. But when teams play, could be a bit different. I would agree with you. I think Senegal would be the best team if they were in Asia.
          I think they are on par with Japan. I think Senegal vs TM or Korea or even KSA would be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
            Nah not even close. Don't make things up.

I would like to see Senegal beat us, Japan or South Korea comfortably over a 10 game sample.
            Japan and South Korea are pretty weak. Japan could not even beat Vietnam and you think they'll beat Senegal?

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              I think they are on par with Japan. I think Senegal vs TM or Korea or even KSA would be competitive.
              Of course it would be competitive. That Egyptian guy claimed Senegal would "comfortably" be the best side in Asia which is a total hyperbole. I guess he thinks in a 10 game sample Senegal would beat team meli or Japan 6-7 times. That aint happening.

Comment

How is the revolutionary park the bis tactic working out?

Comment

any link for the game?

Comment

Japan and South Korea are pretty weak. Japan could not even beat Vietnam and you think they'll beat Senegal?
                    Did you watch the game against Vietnam? The score line was 1-1 but the game was dominated by Japan. How many games you think Japan would win against Vietnam in a 10 game sample?

You make huge claims based on one single game. Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                      How is the revolutionary park the bis tactic working out?
                      Since Zizou came on Egypt is pressing more. They weathered the storm so to speak. Senegal needs some subs to get the pace back up.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

wow ..... that was pathetic. should have scored
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Senegal misses a one on one! What a chance.

Comment

Omg Senegal missed a sitter! Empty net.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

That should have been a goal for Senegal. What a bad miss.

Comment

You can't compare that game to the Senegal-Egypt match.. One is a must win and the Japan-Viet game was more and less a friendly game.

On paper, Japan and Senegal are about equal.

Comment

Working...
                                X