Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Qualifiers - Other Games Thread (AFC & beyond)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UAE SCORES

Comment

Goal for UAE.

Comment

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

My goodness with a in form Azmoun, JB, Taremi, Ghoddus, Ezzi we should have been able to put Korean defense under much more pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Bento looks so anxious lol. He knows anything less than a win may be his ass. It won’t be, but it’ll scare him.

The Koreans have been thirsty since 2010 WCQ’ers to win their qualification group. 8 years they lost and were held by CQ’s Iran.
            Is south korea we're talking about bro. They are proffesionals not like us that after one loss we ask for coach to be changed.

Comment

Ah what do you know. We may still win the group. Now Korea needs to score 2 to win the group.

Bento biting his nails lol.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                Is south korea we're talking about bro. They are proffesionals not like us that after one loss we ask for coach to be changed.
                I know dadash, I’m mainly joking. But they have sacked coaches after qualification stages in the past. Where the coaches qualified SK to the WC but they didn’t perform well and were fired. But I agree, they won’t fire Bento.

Comment

COME ON UAE, hold this score line.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                    My goodness with a in form Azmoun, JB, Taremi, Ghoddus, Ezzi we should have been able to put Korean defense under much more pressure.
                    Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                    I am not underestimating UAE at all, i just think that we have a better Team than UAE and despite that they just did much better against SK in the first half than we did against SK. We paid to much respect (almost fear) to SK.

That being said i think that we got very lucky this time around with Syria and Iraq both performing under their usual Level, specially Iraq.
                    I don't think we paid too much respect to SK. Initially I expected to win against them however the covid issue totally destroyed that feeling for me. As soon as I heard taremi, ghoddos and alireza will miss the match I knew SK has great chance to win. I knew sardar is not fit after watching his poor fitness in Bayer. Also gholizadeh has declined .

As you said it yourself, on form players like Azmoun , JB , Ezzi and taremi would've destroyed that DF line. Exactly how it should've been done in tehran if we had a little bit of luck and VAR .

Comment

Korea with zero shots on goal. I thought all teams in this group were sh*t and that is the only reason Iran had its unbeaten record. I wonder what this forum would do if we were down 1-0 to UAE with zero shots on goal in 60th minute!!!

Comment

We have the number 4 to throw up for the 4 consecutive victories over SK. If they lose or draw today, we’ll have a number 3 to throw up for the 3 consecutive qualifications as group leaders to the World Cup over our rivals.

Comment

lol kore riide
                          sigpic

Comment

Can Kasif keep the clean sheet against SK?

Comment

Korea will easily score 3 goals now. Congratulations Korea for finishing 1st in the group !
                              Iran are under dogs for the battle of 1st place in the group
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                I know dadash, I’m mainly joking. But they have sacked coaches after qualification stages in the past. Where the coaches qualified SK to the WC but they didn’t perform well and were fired. But I agree, they won’t fire Bento.
                                Lol yea i remember their coach back in 2014 that started fighting with King CQ he got sacked and i remember CQ saying something like good luck watching us from TV

Also i think that was one the reason they started doing poorly in WC and other competitions.

Comment

Working...
                                X