No announcement yet.

2022 AFC U-23 Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much dribbling/ball handling in our attacks. Give and go man!

Comment

Boys are trying to force it and are missing simple easy passes to move the chain. Madavikia should be PIST.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Iran lucky not to concede there!
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Holy crap. We are lucky to still be in this.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
            Boys are trying to force it and are missing simple easy passes to move the chain. Madavikia should be PIST.

Kia is pissed. they showed him on the sidelines. Never seen him with such an expression

Comment

Surely irrelevant now ...? Qatar 2 - 2 Turkmenistan

Comment

How the heck did Turkem score 2?!?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  reminds me of qatar vs uzbekistan in 2014. maybe some rigged bullshit lol

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    They're a very good team. Physically good enough to cause problems at this level in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                      reminds me of qatar vs uzbekistan in 2014. maybe some rigged bullshit lol
                      "Anti Iran referee"

"Rigged"

Man, this board loves b.s. conspiracy theories. If Iran doesn't make it, they can blame themselves. Our boys had their chances.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Bavieh with a very poor finish.

We are pushing for a goal, so naturally we are going to be exposed on counters. It's expected.

Comment

Terrible header by Sadeghi. He had time there too. Missed a great chance in front of the net.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Bavieh with a very poor finish.

We are pushing for a goal, so naturally we are going to be exposed on counters. It's expected.
                          Bavieh is suspended after that knucklehead red card he got. It was Sadeghi.

Comment

Hoping there is a lot of injury time , been a lot of delays. The VAR calls have taken a while to decide.

Comment

If history serves us we will score at the last possible second vs this Uzbek team.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                                Terrible header by Sadeghi. He had time there too. Missed a great chance in front of the net.

Bavieh is suspended after that knucklehead red card he got. It was Sadeghi.
                                Sadeghi is number 9? If so I have not been impressed with him, makes the wrong call a lot in this half.

Comment

Working...
                                X