Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any club in hot pursuit and in solid discussions wouldn’t want Sardar to be playing competitive matches. Whist this is not the case, for me I take all the news as rumours and Gospel!
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
      Exactly, and looks like Arsenal has agreed to personal terms with him. Will depend on Chelsea now to reach agreement with Arsenal
      https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status...94763032846348
      Abraham che kofti ast ke in hame bashgaah donbaalesh hastand?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Let’s that sink guys…..that’s how badbakht Roma is……that a player in the verge of getting sold there comes in and goes “nah man get me to arsenal”

I pray Sardar does not end up there….
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Let’s that sink guys…..that’s how badbakht Roma is……that a player in the verge of getting sold there comes in and goes “nah man get me to arsenal”
          I pray Sardar does not end up there….
          LMAO exactly! post of the month.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
            Abraham che kofti ast ke in hame bashgaah donbaalesh hastand?
            hes horrible. Sardar is 2x the player

Comment

Tammy Abraham is a decent striker - has proven he can score in the Premier League (once again , as most strikers he is a confidence player) and he has pace, strength and an eye for the back of the net (reminds me similar to Andy Cole though as he can also miss a few). Arsenal have been horrendous in pre season and are open to selling Lacazette.

In regards to Sardar, I am very impressed with him that with all of this talk and debate over his future that he is not letting it get to his head. He is continuing to play well and has 5 goals In 4 games. I really hope that whichever move he makes is as focused and smart as the one that he made to Zenit- after the World Cup it could of made or broke his career and he has ran with it and I wish him all the best.

Comment

why are people dissing tammy abraham?? he’s a great player

Comment

Younger than azmoun , proven decent enough in the most competitive league in the world, most importantly English with good potential of becoming an international player, hence highly marketable back to rich EPL clubs when he improves & prove to be able to handle regular minutes in big leagues ..!
                  Still not worth any more than 25 mil or so IMO..!?

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    source?
                    None, because there was a high frequency of reporting and because how transfers have gone for Iranian players this summer, I felt confident it was in the bag when I made that post. Alario's contract extension indicates that move isn't possible unless there is a last minute move for Schick. I was also reacting to some of the people attacking him in this thread which I still feel is unwarranted.

Comment

Chand rooze khabar az Porteghaal miyaad ke Roma donbale Darwin hast ke dar Benfica baazi mikone.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        Chand rooze khabar az Porteghaal miyaad ke Roma donbale Darwin hast ke dar Benfica baazi mikone.
                        Ba in vaziat, Roma bere lige azadegane Iran bazikon peyda kone shayad yeki behtar gireshoon biyad.

Comment

AS Rome still in talks with azmouns reps, as of today. lyon is prob out dont want to pay up

Comment

Just so everybody is aware...Roma’s offer for Abraham is a loan plus obligation to buy (fee split over years) per fabrizio and Italian press.

They aren’t paying more than 5mio up front this summer unless their offer changes.

Again, keep in mind zenit are asking for 20 million mainly up front this summer.

Comment

I think Sardar won‘t move anywhere this summer.

Comment

^ maybe he will retire in Zenit. he is too nice and comfi there.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X