Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would have been the wonder goal of the match!

Comment

It was very good defending by Rudiger, he covers ground so quick. Sardar did that all right , was strong to hold off the defender , control was good and got into the box well but just good defending.

Comment

DAMNNN!!!

Sardar took too long should have had the shot there!!!!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          It was very good defending by Rudiger, he covers ground so quick. Sardar did that all right , was strong to hold off the defender , control was good and got into the box well but just good defending.
          Spot on! Sardar did well on that scene, it was just world class defending by a world class defender. This is why we want Sardar in CL, to get these types of experiences, so he can bury Asian opposition.

Comment

Shame he came up against Ruiger, one of the best centre backs in the world!
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Spot on! Sardar did well on that scene, it was just world class defending by a world class defender. This is why we want Sardar in CL, to get these types of experiences, so he can bury Asian opposition.
              Exactly and also why we need him in a better league so he is playing against world class defenders more regularly which will only benefit him as a player.

Comment

Claudinho out here playing like prime Shojaei

Comment

Chelsea are looking more dangerous right now. Gonna need to hold on

Comment

i love how this new keeper punching out all these high balls outa danger zone ...!!

come on Semak its time to serve us up some Dz..!!

Comment

Azmoun played in again but control let’s him down , takes that into his stride and he is in on goal.

Comment

I gotta be honest with you guys, I love Azmoun but he's not having his best game today in terms of touch and control

Comment

Wow that ball he just got at the top of the box was another great chance but his control sucked there and he lost the ball
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

And theres the Chelsea goal. Knew it was coming, they were looking dangerous

Comment

Anddddd Lukaku scores

Comment

Lukaku makes it 1-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X