This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
    their is enough time left, if Azmoun keeps performing, their is a good chance he still leaves Zenit now.
    otherwise a winterbreak transfer would be possible as it would be Zenit their last chance to earn something.
    Yes for that he need to keep performing in league and an impressive CL run (against some top clubs), all these without important injury

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      You’re not lying. You have definitely only seen him play “just a few times” at Wolfsburg.
      He developed that much their? i didn't see any of this in his NT games during EC for The Netherlands either...
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Before we start crying and mental breakdown about how unfair life is can we wait to see who inter get. The weghorst link seems like the typical random link u get during the window, pretty sure acc to Italian sources their top target is still zapata from atalanta which makes plenty of sense.

And as for Abraham, again you should pay attention to the details. They paid 5(!) million for him this summer with the additional 35 to be paid in multiple installments starting next summer. Roma did similar thing with shomorodov, probably why the whole package of 18-20mio seems excessive for him, Bc Genoa will nkt get much in the immediate term.

Zenit as a reminder wanted 20 mil guaranteed up front in cash, no deferred payments. So even if the Abraham package is 2x what sardar would have cost, spreading that out over a period of say 3-5 years makes it more financially feasible and allows them to make other squad improvements still this summer.

And azmoun isn’t alone in this scenario. Look at Roma’s pursuit of xhaka. They needed a cm, plauer publicly stated desire the join, but even with 1 yr left on contract, they couldn’t offer arsenal enough cash up front (12 guaranteed,3 in ad ons) to get the deal done

Comment

Seems to be the way they do business in Russia - up front and no bullcrap. Same thing happened with Sardar when he left Kazan, they wanted straight up money which Wolves wouldn’t offer after the loan finished and Zenit payed the price. I like their way of doing business.

I like seeing Sardar play as the loan striker with two wingers on the side , that is how nearly all the top clubs now play and so it shows to scouts that he can fulfill that role. He reminded me of Bobby Firmino in that game , just without the quality of Mane and Salah next to him.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
            He developed that much their? i didn't see any of this in his NT games during EC for The Netherlands either...
            That’s because he was playing for an incompetent fraud like Frank de Boer.

Comment

guys every freaking post on Twitter on AZ is in French...I am really getting worried... if he signs for Lyon all those Leverkusen haters -> tak take shun

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

They can’t afford the fee for Shaqiri (have agreed personal terms with him). Liverpool wanted 12 and I think they offered 6 and then were waiting to sell Cornet to Burnely for 12 million. This doesn’t say to me that they have 25 million for Azmoun.

Lyon also lost 3-0 on the weekend so not sure how this plays into their transfer policy at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                  Weghorst not good enough to shine his shoes? That's a huge overstatement.
                  Weghorst scored 20 goals in the Bundesliga last season.
                  Proven scorer in a top league.
                  Not saying azmoun can't become better than him. Just saying you're making a big overstatement.
                  Azmoun is already a much better footballer than Weghorst, he is in another class. I have seen many games from Weghorst with AZ where he was outshined by Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

https://www.calciomercatoweb.it/2021...-lukaku-dzeko/

The never ending Serie A rumors. Sardar's name pops in on Inter radar again.

Comment

tbh I think we should just accept the fact that he will stay in Russia the season out and change next year. let's deal with it bacheha.

Comment

Staying with Zenit also has its advantages. He plays champions league + he stays in shape while he can end up on the bench at a bigger club. And that is disadvantageous in view of the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                          https://www.calciomercatoweb.it/2021...-lukaku-dzeko/
                          The never ending Serie A rumors. Sardar's name pops in on Inter radar again.
                          I guess this rumor make more sense, I don’t know if you remember but when Lazio was chasing Azmoun, their coach was Inzaghi and guess who is the new coach of Inter ? Inzaghi himself

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                            I guess this rumor make more sense, I don’t know if you remember but when Lazio was chasing Azmoun, their coach was Inzaghi and guess who is the new coach of Inter ? Inzaghi himself
                            It's just Italian parole parole parole.

Comment

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X