This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i agree ..! even if he fails, still he can always demote back down to a respectable league/EU team from there..!
    the biggest issues with most teams in this league is the Toxic Fan culture... they are way too impatient/demanding, flakyAF and often blatantly racist (although they mask their racist tendencies behind a thick wall of often clever sarcasm..! ) so he'd have to have a thick skin and perhaps total avoidance of fan's gossip news to fend off those psychological attacks.. .!
    and from pure footballing perspective, most teams in EPL are bankrolled by filthy rich billionaires (often foreigners) who're forced to spend big in order to satisfy their demanding fan bases.. thus deep levels of quality competitors all vying for each spot on their team..!! hence you sardar can ill-afford to hit a long dry spells in front of the goal..!

from us Azmoun Fan's benefit perspective, it would be a dream transfer..!! Top level football competition daily filled with international stars from across the globe..! plenty of HD links to watch the game ..! tons of pre and post game news and entertainment ... from TV to english speaking Fan Forums ect..! near constant brewing of fresh off the field drama in order to keep us amused and entertained till the kick off of the next match which could often be only a short 3-4 days apart..!!
    yes, exactly. As far as racism goes, you have that everywhere with very little exception. Just read through our own posts here directed at Arabs, French, English, Kurds, Turks...and you'll see blatant racism. I have racism rooted in me as well, can't deny it and need to own up to it- for the most part, we all do.
    EPL will/could shine the spotlight on Azmoun; hope it happens (No Lyon please).
    "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      "The"s comment may have derived from the original post calling Sardar "Persian". While for many, Persian and Iranian are interchangeable, Iran is a very diverse and multiethnic country, and some Iranians may prefer to be identified as their ethnic group rather than "Persian". Of course we are all IRANIAN at our roots and hearts.
      That was me btw. I see everyone as Persians because for me it doesn’t matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
        That was me btw. I see everyone as Persians because for me it doesn’t matter.
        That‘s sweet and all but we are actually all Iranians. The country is called Iran therefore we are Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          whats the meaning of this?
          is he from the country of Turkmenistan?
          otherwise this is quite nonsensical comment.
          as if it makes sense to say I am khuzestani Iranian or A is Shirazi Iranian or B is Isfahani Iranian or ... !!!
          lets just do away with all these unnecessary divides.
          we're all Iranians, from all sorts of regions & ethnicities.
          I meant that he is an ethnic Turkmen from Iran, the way I'm an ethnic Persian from Iran.

Iran's ethnic diversity is a point of pride rather than a point of shame. There are many non-Persian Iranians who are proud Iranians but at the same time identify with ethnicity. The practice of calling all Iranians "Persian" is linguistically incorrect ("Persia" hasn't been a thing since the time of Reza Shah in the English language), erases Iran's ethnic diversity and fuels ethnic tensions.

Comment

Dostan bikhiale etnicity. Stick to the topic.

Comment

Any chance Zenit sabotages this deal by holding Sardar for another 6 months? Once it is a free transfer, other top clubs then come into the fold? Do not like the idea of 4.5 years in French League without a spot in Europe next year...

Comment

Originally posted by JaanevarAjeeb View Post
                Any chance Zenit sabotages this deal by holding Sardar for another 6 months? Once it is a free transfer, other top clubs then come into the fold? Do not like the idea of 4.5 years in French League without a spot in Europe next year...
                Zenit has already declined Lyons’s measly 3mil transfer fee ..! But who know what will happen if they double/tripled that offer!?
                Probably if Zenit was to recover most of 10-11mil they paid for him, then they may well be convinced to let him off the hook for his remainder 6 months of contract..??

Comment

https://www.persianfootball.com/news...t-a-certainty/
                  “ “If he leaves the club, it will definitely not be this season,” Azmoun’s agent told Match TV, via Soccer RU. “At Zenit, he receives over €6m-a-year (£98k-a/w). I don’t think the French [club, Lyon] will offer him that kind of money.”””
                  Is that for realz..!? Woowee that sorta paycheck offering will be tough to replicate anywhere in EU..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    https://www.persianfootball.com/news...t-a-certainty/
                    “ “If he leaves the club, it will definitely not be this season,” Azmoun’s agent told Match TV, via Soccer RU. “At Zenit, he receives over €6m-a-year (£98k-a/w). I don’t think the French [club, Lyon] will offer him that kind of money.”””
                    Is that for realz..!? Woowee that sorta paycheck offering will be tough to replicate anywhere in EU..!?
                    that whole article was BS. His agent never said that, but some russian pundit who has no idea what hes talking about and still thought sardar would sign a new deal with zenit in the summer.

Comment

I dono if you guys know or not but russians are master of making BS up.

Comment

Former Zenit midfielder Gennady Orlov recently talked on Zenit radio about how he is astonished that no big team is coming in for Azmoun, for example Man City.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/12/1...n-17m-striker/

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Former Zenit midfielder Gennady Orlov recently talked on Zenit radio about how he is astonished that no big team is coming in for Azmoun, for example Man City.

I am still a believer, I think we will at least see him in a mid-table EPL club next year 🙏🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

bro we all know, had he been Japanese or South Korean, some big team would have closed a deal with him by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              bro we all know, had he been Japanese or South Korean, some big team would have closed a deal with him by now.
                              For sure, and they say sports shouldn’t be political. I just feel for our boys, they don’t get the deals that they deserve 😭

Comment

This is an interesting read from Spanish sports newspaper Marca regarding the strikers, whose contracts expire next year, that they think would be beneficial to Barcelona to fill the void in January after Aguero's retirement

https://www.marca.com/apuestas-depor...3078b45e8.html

The data suggests Julian Alvarez is going to be a top player in the future, which is why big clubs are linked with him. I saw some highlights of Muani a few months back... he really looks a rough diamond of a player. So quick and skilful with his feet for a big man.

Comment

Working...
                                X