• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hE wIlL nEvEr LeaVe ruSsiA

best possible move!

Comment

Yessss

Comment

So he joins in the Summer. Gonna be watching Bayer throughout the season and hopefully they clinch UCL spot. They won 5-1 earlier today

Comment

so he joins them in summer ...?
          not now.?

Comment

Statement from sporting Directors Simon Rolffes and Rudi Voller on a player they had been chasing for a while...

FROM ZENIT TO BAYER 04: WERKSKLUB SIGNS TOP SCORER AZMOUN
            11 minutes ago

Bayer 04 Leverkusen have signed Iranian international Sardar Azmoun. The 27-year-old center forward will not extend his contract with Russian champions Zenit St. Petersburg, which expires in the summer, and will switch to Bayer-Kreuz for the 2022/23 season. Azmoun signed a contract in Leverkusen that runs until June 30, 2027.

“We are very happy about this successful transfer. Sardar Azmoun has been one of the top scorers in the Russian league for years. He won the championship there three times in a row with Zenit, played regularly in the Champions League and demonstrated his international class at the very highest level,” said Bayer 04 sporting director Simon Rolfes, commenting on the signing of the much sought-after attacker. "With him, our offensive gets additional quality, Sardar will make our attack even more unpredictable and powerful."

Sports director Rudi Völler sees the 1.86 meter tall Azmoun as a “versatile striker who can be used in several positions. He is very fast, good in the air and has a good sense of space. But he's not just a goalscorer, Sardar Azmoun also prepares a lot of goals and, as a player with good combinations, fits in perfectly with the Werkself."

For the Iranian, who has scored 39 goals in 60 international matches for his home country, the move to Leverkusen is “a step from the best club in Russia to one of the best leagues in Europe. Bayer 04 Leverkusen have a really great squad, I've been following the club for a long time and I'm thrilled with the way this team plays," says Azmoun, who was named Footballer of the Year in Russia in 2021. "Being able to play in the Bundesliga soon is incredibly exciting for me. And I'm convinced that I will strengthen the team with my footballing qualities."

Comment

Congrats everyone we are back in the bundesliga!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

were back baby!!!!!

the move hopefully opens floodgates again for the league our players have always adapted best, been respected, and improved.

Hopefully the likes of allahyar, gholizadeh, and others will soon follow in this path

Comment

Thank you Azmoun for getting these risk averse, goshad, inertia controlled Germans back into the Iranian player market.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Statement from sporting Directors Simon Rolffes and Rudi Voller on a player they had been chasing for a while...

FROM ZENIT TO BAYER 04: WERKSKLUB SIGNS TOP SCORER AZMOUN
                    11 minutes ago

Bayer 04 Leverkusen have signed Iranian international Sardar Azmoun. The 27-year-old center forward will not extend his contract with Russian champions Zenit St. Petersburg, which expires in the summer, and will switch to Bayer-Kreuz for the 2022/23 season. Azmoun signed a contract in Leverkusen that runs until June 30, 2027.

“We are very happy about this successful transfer. Sardar Azmoun has been one of the top scorers in the Russian league for years. He won the championship there three times in a row with Zenit, played regularly in the Champions League and demonstrated his international class at the very highest level,” said Bayer 04 sporting director Simon Rolfes, commenting on the signing of the much sought-after attacker. "With him, our offensive gets additional quality, Sardar will make our attack even more unpredictable and powerful."

Sports director Rudi Völler sees the 1.86 meter tall Azmoun as a “versatile striker who can be used in several positions. He is very fast, good in the air and has a good sense of space. But he's not just a goalscorer, Sardar Azmoun also prepares a lot of goals and, as a player with good combinations, fits in perfectly with the Werkself."

For the Iranian, who has scored 39 goals in 60 international matches for his home country, the move to Leverkusen is “a step from the best club in Russia to one of the best leagues in Europe. Bayer 04 Leverkusen have a really great squad, I've been following the club for a long time and I'm thrilled with the way this team plays," says Azmoun, who was named Footballer of the Year in Russia in 2021. "Being able to play in the Bundesliga soon is incredibly exciting for me. And I'm convinced that I will strengthen the team with my footballing qualities."
                    Fk me ...!! Rudi Völler is involved in Bayer..!! he is one of fiercest footballing competitors ever in the game and perhaps my favorite character in all of ze Germans Football .!!
                    i feel so much better about Sardar reaching his highest potential under his possible guidance..!!

just listen to his little comments on Sardar's capture here... in a short sentence he culminates what really Makes Sardar so special as a complete package attacking player..!!

now lets hope they offload this Alario dude? soon to get slew of annoying Palmirez fans off their SM... AND im actually hoping against hope that they keep Schick for sardar to partner with ...!!
                    i can see these two tear BL up together like sardar did to RPL with Dzuba on his side..!!

Comment

YEESSSS faaajkk you bildt magazine were baaack! try to underrate another Iranis prestations now when Sardar will score every other game! (I hope!)

also a big lol, since he well get bought by bayern after 2 seasons of success!
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Fk me ...!! Rudi Völler is involved in Bayer..!! he is one of fiercest footballing competitors ever in the game and perhaps my favorite character in all of ze Germans Football .!!
                        i feel so much better about Sardar reaching his highest potential under his possible guidance..!!
                        just listen to his little comments on Sardar's capture here... in a short sentence he culminates what really Makes Sardar so special as a complete package attacking player..!!
                        now lets hope they offload this Alario dude? soon to get slew of annoying Palmirez fans off their SM... AND im actually hoping against hope that they keep Schick for sardar to partner with ...!!
                        i can see these two tear BL up together like sardar did to RPL with Dzuba on his side..!!
                        imagine in zenit his best advice column was dzyuba who would taghe him from behind in locker room...Now he looks upstairs and Rudi fckin Voller is giving him tips.
                        Thats called an upgrade

Comment

Well he finally pulled uo his big boy pants. Now to earn top spot in a top club.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            imagine in zenit his best advice column was dzyuba who would taghe him from behind in locker room...Now he looks upstairs and Rudi fckin Volley is giving him tips.

Thats called an upgrade
                            yea, man it took him awhile to get moving, but ftb at least he seems to be the Clear Winner in the PEESHRAFT competition he had going earlier with Saeed o Alireza ..!!

Saeed ke totally Rid on that front ...! loool 😂

Comment

he will also beat wagner loves record of most scored goals in rpl for a foregein player, 1 more goal to a tie and 2 more goals to coolest individual record since daeis top scorer goal (and possibly beiras clean sheets in qualifers to 2018)
                              here are some fun stuff i just found on the net
                              According to Official Guinness Records, The most consecutive clean sheets by a team in FIFA World Cup qualifying matches is 12, achieved by the Iran national team (Iran) from 17 November 2015 to 31 August 2017. The first clean sheet of this streak came against Guam in a 6-0 victory.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Поздравляю! Байер для Азмуна, это самый лучший вариант из всего, что было ранее предложено! Команда не середняк, а всегда ведущая борьбу за призовые места в Бундеслиге, постоянно играющая в Еврокубках. Стиль наиболее подходящий для Азмуна, интернациональный ровный состав, нет зажравшихся звезд, полно мусульман. Это все говорит о том, что времени в основе у него должно быть много.

Comment

Working...
                                X