Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is beyond disappointing. Lyon is on the decline in a league that may not even stay 5th best in the next 2-3 years

Comment

Btw Lyon is sanctionned with a 1 pt taken from their current total.
      Juninho, their sport director is leaving the club this winter.

Doesn't look good tbh.

On a sidenote, as much as I like to shit on french league, the level is much better this year (messi effect?). All the French clubs qualified for the next round of UCL, EL and conference league. The exception is Marseille that went to conference league from EL

Comment

What an awful move I guess when it comes to Sardar we need to accept all the decisions he makes in regards to his club career will be terrible. He confirmed himself the kinds of teams that made offers for him so plz for the love of god nobody waste a second of your time trying to defend him…..Lyon is nowhere close to even leverkusen or Roma let alone Tottenham, Sevilla, etc.

Ruined my whole weekend!!!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          What an awful move I guess when it comes to Sardar we need to accept all the decisions he makes in regards to his club career will be terrible. He confirmed himself the kinds of teams that made offers for him so plz for the love of god nobody waste a second of your time trying to defend him…..Lyon is nowhere close to even leverkusen or Roma let alone Tottenham, Sevilla, etc.

Ruined my whole weekend!!!
          Sardar 💩 be halemon 😞

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            He is 27 soon, a season or two in Lyon, no half decent team get involved with close to 30 years old asian striker on multiple years deal.
            Lets be realist

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            It only takes one great season, for Lyon to sell him on and make good money from a player that they’ve paid zilch for. Given what I hear of their financial status, it makes sense that they could well sell him on after one season into his 4.

From a tv coverage prospective majority if not all French league games are covered by BTSPorts, which is good for those of us based on this side of the planet!
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

This is as many here said, just as depressing as it could be but as Ghermez agha said, we just have to accept all his shitty decisions and there is no way in the world any normal person could accept if he comes and state that this was his only offer. I think if this moves goes through, one of the main reason could be that this guy like France as country (If I'm not mistaken, he has spent some spare time in Paris) so maybe he hopes that someday by this move he can move to PSG.

Comment

He has to have bigger dreams then this, god knows who is advising him or what goes through his mind. I hope this is a not true.
                United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  This is as many here said, just as depressing as it could be but as Ghermez agha said, we just have to accept all his shitty decisions and there is no way in the world any normal person could accept if he comes and state that this was his only offer. I think if this moves goes through, one of the main reason could be that this guy like France as country (If I'm not mistaken, he has spent some spare time in Paris) so maybe he hopes that someday by this move he can move to PSG.
                  Maybe, it would be possible for him joining PSG. But do you think an Arab owned PSG will buy an Iranian?

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                    Maybe, it would be possible for him joining PSG. But do you think an Arab owned PSG will buy an Iranian?
                    AFAIK, Qatar has good relations with Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
                      He has to have bigger dreams then this, god knows who is advising him or what goes through his mind. I hope this is a not true.
                      We know. Kurban Berdyev. Who after Azmoun’s great CL/EL run in 2017 convinced him he’s not ready to move to a better team/league. Instead he thought it was best to take a step down back to Rubin and sit on the bench.

Comment

2022: Lyon
                        2022/23: Lyon
                        2023/2024: PSG?

Are PSG like Bayern Munich to buy the league's best forwards?

Comment

on bright side by end of contract he will be 30, the minimum age required to play in serie A top club

Comment

This move is so bad, he hasn’t even signed and people are already thinking about the transfer after this…

Comment

Lyon is offering a lot more money in salary and signing bonus and sardar is just taking the best available offer from a team that he knows coach and sports director wants him

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                PSG doesn't often buy players from french clubs as they have a special heavy price for them (unlike bayern with Bundesliga). Lyon's president is known to ask a lot for its players. Another thing is that Lyon players often get nasty injuries, I don't know what happens there..

About PSG, the best way for him to join them is from Zenit for free or little price. But as for barca, they don't look at him. Also he would take a non eu spot there (psg has only one).
                                Currently icardi doesn't give satisfaction, lost his level. Mbappe may leave in June and is better on the LW. Neymar is injuried half of the year. Messi and di maria aren't target striker and are aging

Comment

Working...
                                X