This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    I feel Xavi will replace koeman, and after all his experience with iran (ACL or Qatar league), may push for one of our current striker!
    Imagine if PAG ends up at Barca with his good buddy Xavi

Comment

IF you want to really be fair and discuss the odds that are against porto look no further than LB spot.

Alex Telles was their previous LB. This was the goal he scored today vs Villareal.

Meanwhile Zaidu, his replacement, micontrols the ball into his own goal.

If you have already a couple zaidus in your team, then throw in injuries to 3 crucial starters, you are screwed.

Comment

O Jogo FCPorto Ratings after UCL match. Taremi with the highest rating and clearly the best player for Porto, no surprises.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
          TBH I would love Taremi to join RM, playing up top with Benzama.........a guy can dream.
          Taremi is at his peak. He has maybe another 3 good seasons left in him. He should not move to a different club. I think his best bet at securing a long-lasting legacy would be to stay at Porto and keep delivering. Why spoil a good thing? Why have to fight for a starting spot at this point in his career?

Comment

Juventus should go for Taremi. Im confident he would claim a starting spot and kill it there just like he does at Porto.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
              Juventus should go for Taremi. Im confident he would claim a starting spot and kill it there just like he does at Porto.
              serie a would suit mehdi really good

Comment

At this point you have a striker who has shown he is up for big games against quality opposition. Any team looking for someone ready to fill in their 9 could pick him up. Cheap, less flashy but very well rounded player.

Comment

Big teams snub our players while they can see their obvious qualities, for plenty of overrated players from elsewhere (south America, Holland, etc..) I am happy these top teams are hitting ground. Maybe they will become more humble and stop to be so blind

Comment

It's so hard to decide on Taremi... Porto is a great club, easily among the top20 in the world, however Taremi will be 30 after this season and might only have 2-3 year left in his prime.

It would be a pitty for a player of his caliber to never play in a top league (same thing for Sardar), but i guess he has also surpassed most of our expectations so even if he stays as Porto we cant really be too upset.
                    Had that Rio Ave move happened 2 or 3 years earlier though, im sure he would be playing for one of the major major teams by now.

Before Taremi and Sardar came around, we only had Karimi as a potential world class player. Him wasting his career like that made us all even thirstier to finally have a global superstar, just like Egypt now has one with Salah.

One of Sardar or Taremi gotta make it, ideally both.

Comment

This is why I call him Gaucho.

He’s in the top 5 most goal contributions (goals, assists) this year in Europe.

5. Mehdi Taremi (FC Porto) - 35

Games: 37

Goals: 20

Assists: 15

4. Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain) - 37

Games: 32

Goals: 28

Assists: 9

3. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) - 40

Games: 27

Goals: 37

Assists: 3

2. Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain) - 42

Games: 36

Goals: 32

Assists: 10

1. Erling Braut Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) - 50

Games: 35

Goals: 35

Source:
                      https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.give...-in-2021%3famp
                      #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
                        Taremi is at his peak. He has maybe another 3 good seasons left in him. He should not move to a different club. I think his best bet at securing a long-lasting legacy would be to stay at Porto and keep delivering. Why spoil a good thing? Why have to fight for a starting spot at this point in his career?
                        Aryan jaan, while I do agree that he needs to stay at Porto, but I beg to differ on the remaining years of his football career peak. Ronaldo is almost 37 yet he is having the best years of his footballing career. Messi also is 34 and he too is still playing amazing. His teammate Pepe is almost 39 and he is still playing amazingly. Same to our very own Jalal Hosseini

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                          This is why I call him Gaucho.

He’s in the top 5 most goal contributions (goals, assists) this year in Europe.

5. Mehdi Taremi (FC Porto) - 35

Games: 37

Goals: 20

4. Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain) - 37

Games: 32

Goals: 28

Assists: 9

3. Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) - 40

Games: 27

Goals: 37

Assists: 3

2. Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain) - 42

Games: 36

Goals: 32

Assists: 10

1. Erling Braut Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) - 50

Games: 35

Goals: 35

Source:
                          https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.give...-in-2021%3famp

Wow, this is actually not counting his puskas goal against Gil Vicente and his goal against Liverpool.

He actually has 37 goal contributions right now.
                          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

By the way, Taremi aka Gaucho has scored 15 penalties in a row and the streak is still alive.

I believe this is the current longest active penalty streak in the world.
                            #BanNoorafkan

Comment

I’m on a rant right now but it’s incredible stats. Just look at the players ahead of him on that list. They are all superstars for the biggest teams with world class players in their teams.

They also take way more penalties than Gaucho.

He even won Champions Leauge goal of the year recently and potentially will win the puskas award.

His xG was 0.23 against Liverpool and he still scored.
                              #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Aryan jaan, while I do agree that he needs to stay at Porto, but I beg to differ on the remaining years of his football career peak. Ronaldo is almost 37 yet he is having the best years of his footballing career. Messi also is 34 and he too is still playing amazing. His teammate Pepe is almost 39 and he is still playing amazingly. Same to our very own Jalal Hosseini
                                Keano jaan, don't you think its a bit disrespectful to compare Jalal Hosseini to Ronaldo and Messi? The messi guy I had to look up because I've never heard of him before. Ronaldo I know, but apparently theres another one whos a bit younger and skinny. Is that who you're talking about? Turns out neither of those guys has ever won a persian gulf pro league trophy, so I don't really get the comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                X