X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Maybe SC is racist against Iranians.

That's not what I'm saying.
    What I'm saying is Taremi is a quiet guy mostly. He's not one of those loudmouth arrogant forwards who always demands the ball. He doesn't say anything so everyone thinks they can get away with shitting on him.

Comment

Idk why some of you are annoyed by SC yelling at Taremi, imagine this was your home club and you saw your striker do that. I'd be furious.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Porto doesn't feed his confidence. For example on the weekend, he should have taken a penalty but he was forced to let SC's son take the penalty.
        I thought he voluntarily let him take that PK?

Comment

Any good links?

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            Idk why some of you are annoyed by SC yelling at Taremi, imagine this was your home club and you saw your striker do that. I'd be furious.
            Where was the yelling with the open goal miss by Evanilson?

Comment

0-0 HT
              Porto were all over LP this first half and certainly had the better scoring chances
              Mehdi was one of if not the best player
              kickstarted a brilliant counter which ultimately the sitter got wasted
              had a glancing header on goal which got almost deflected into goal
              made nice move into box, got the ball, but instead of trying a somewhat hopeful attempt on goa from narrow angle, opted for a pull back pass which didnt fall into any Porto players top of the box..!! probably shoulda had a low shot on goal there hoping to squeeze it by the goali ...? SC and the announcers certainly scolding him there for not going for the shot instead..!!

lively , exciting match so far regardless of 0-0 scoreline..!

Porto Defense must be careful with the high offside line playing , with both Salah and mane looking to break it .... nearly did so too..!

ps
              i cant believe klopp went for this gooozoo Minamino over Sardar ...!! coulda won himself at least another league and CL title had he splurged a bit more and got himself a real Striker..!!

Comment

Kenate is playing pretty aggressive, I would like to see Mehdi use that to his advantage and draw a pen or second yellow from him

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  That's not what I'm saying.
                  What I'm saying is Taremi is a quiet guy mostly. He's not one of those loudmouth arrogant forwards who always demands the ball. He doesn't say anything so everyone thinks they can get away with shitting on him.
                  Midoonam, dashtam kerm mirikhtam.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    it was a rather narrow angle on goal and Keeper had that woulda been shot Completely covered...!! it was a similar gamble going for a possible low shot hoping for a somewhat lucky squeez-through the approaching and looking poised to cover keeper, or pull the ball back and hope for a teammate instead to have a 100% sitter into likely mostly empty goalmouth..!!

PS
                    I wouldnt mind SC screaming there .... he is just a excitable and gheyrati character and i dont think his complaint there has any vicious nature towards mehdi..!!
                    Last edited by BacheLot; 11-24-2021, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      Where was the yelling with the open goal miss by Evanilson?
                      To be fair though, he was yelling at their GK 99% of the time (besides Taremi ofc).

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
                        Any good links?
                        https://actusports.eu/live/?ch=14&st...rpool-vs-Porto

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/92110/Li..._FC_Porto.html
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Kenate is playing pretty aggressive, I would like to see Mehdi use that to his advantage and draw a pen or second yellow from him
                          yea he is sitting on yellow too and must be cautious and he knows that he cant push off the gholdor mehdi off the ball like jao mario

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            0-0 HT
                            Porto were all over LP this first half and certainly had the better scoring chances
                            Mehdi was one of if not the best player
                            kickstarted a brilliant counter which ultimately the sitter got wasted
                            had a glancing header on goal which got almost deflected into goal
                            made nice move into box, got the ball, but instead of trying a somewhat hopeful attempt on goa from narrow angle, opted for a pull back pass which didnt fall into any Porto players top of the box..!! probably shoulda had a low shot on goal there hoping to squeeze it by the goali ...? SC and the announcers certainly scolding him there for not going for the shot instead..!!

lively , exciting match so far regardless of 0-0 scoreline..!

Porto Defense must be careful with the high offside line playing , with both Salah and mane looking to break it .... nearly did so too..!

ps
                            i cant believe klopp went for this gooozoo Minamino over Sardar ...!! coulda won himself at least another league and CL title had he splurged a bit more and got himself a real Striker..!!
                            I said the same thing at that time and there were members here claiming this Japanese guy is class and will be a starter soon.

Comment

God damn Mehdi, that's his third chance.
                              You don't get many of those against a team like Liverpool

Comment

The difference is Taki seemed happy enough to be a squad player and Sardar wanted to be playing every week .

Comment

Working...
                                X