• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

80 games, 37 goals, 30 assists.

That is quite amazing.

Comment

If you add the stats at Rio Ave then it’s even better.

117 games - 58 goals and 35 assists I think. I don’t even think that includes all the penalties he has won too.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Alot in Montreal also.
              Lots of great Portugese restaurants.. Chicken is their speciality..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by The View Post
              Rôtisserie Portugalia has rocked my cock everytime I've been there. Hands down one of the best food joints in MTL.

https://g.page/rotisserieportugalia?share
              If in Montreal, I think one would fancy Poutine as well. Poutine is bomb AF last time I tried it and they offer different varieties of it over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                If in Montreal, I think one would fancy Poutine as well. Poutine is bomb AF last time I tried it and they offer different varieties of it over there.
                Dont tell that to Ukrainians..

Comment

Comment

Everyone from Porto, except Wendell (suspension) and Manafa (injury), are available to play against Lazio this week, including Pepe. Immobile from Lazio is in doubt (flu-like symptoms from last week).

This will be an away match in Rome. I expect SC will start his stars (Mehdi/Eva) up front to build an early lead. Would be much harder to try and sub them in later in the match and catch up if Lazio takes an early lead. IMHO.

Comment

Comment

I was thinking the other day, now that we have good football cooperation with Portugal. Mehdi should see if he can get Porto, Benfica or Sporting to open a youth academy in Iran. It also would be great if we could get CQ to become the head of our youth development build the foundation for our football, since he has success with youth teams. Only a suggestion, small chance of happening, but good idea.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Lazio: Pedro is low, Acerbi and Immobile recover for FC Porto

The Spanish winger has tendinitis and can't face the dragons at the Olimpico in Rome.

Good and bad news for Lazio, two days away from hosting FC Porto for the Europa League play-off decision.

The winger Pedro Rodríguez, who was injured in the match against Udinese, had the tests detect a tibial tendinitis in his left leg and, according to reports in the Italian press, he is facing a stoppage that will take him out of the game on Thursday.

Zaccagni, one of the best elements of Lazio in the game of the Dragon, will also miss the attack, because he is suspended, but the coach Maurizio Sarri should already have the dangerous striker Ciro Immobile.

Absent from the last two matches due to a flu syndrome, the Italian is expected to return to training this Wednesday, in time to be an option against FC Porto.

The good news for Lazio also comes from the defence, according to the Italian media. Francesco Acerbi, a pillar in the defensive axis, is expected to return to competition on Thursday, more than a month after being injured.

​​​​​​FC Porto goes to Olímpico de Roma with an advantage in the tie, won 2-1 in Invicta.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14612787.html

Comment

Did SC really say this? I read that in Iranian media. If yes, hell of compliment
                                "If Taremi was Portugese he could have played for Portugal. Iran will shine with player like this".

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X