• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
    Source: trust me bro.
    This is incorrect.
    Taremi has 18 goals and 12 assists.
    Darwin has 24 goals.
    Taremi is also behind Vieira (13) and Rafa (15) in assists.
    Not sure what you're on about.

I specifically said "goals+assists" which is a tab option here, and literall is "goals+assists": https://www.sofascore.com/tournament...meira-liga/238, as it is listed in other stats sites.

Before the game Darwin Nunez had 27 and Mehdi had 26. Now Mehdi has 30.

Comment

Taremi is the highest rated player of the matchday on SofaScore. That means according to them, he had the best performance in the world today. Has a perfect rating of 10, even higher that CR7 with 9.7.

Comment

I really want Iran to make it out of group B and on to the quarter final with Taremi showcased for the whole world!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Not sure what you're on about.

I specifically said "goals+assists" which is a tab option here, and literall is "goals+assists": https://www.sofascore.com/tournament...meira-liga/238, as it is listed in other stats sites.

Before the game Darwin Nunez had 27 and Mehdi had 26. Now Mehdi has 30.
            You’re correct. I thought you meant that he was one goal behind Darwin and already topped the assist chart.

Goal contributions is the correct term for this stat you mentioned.
            #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              Patrick Viera???
              lol my bad
              good ol patrick .... da real viera...!! lol

Comment

in a lot of ways that goals + assists stat encapsulates Taremi.

Is he as good of a finisher as Darwin, who could be the next great uruguayan CF after Suarez and Cavani? No. Darwin is more consistent in the box. He deserves top scorer title

But Taremi's combination and versatility is what makes him so impressive. He looked brilliant playing off the left today, he works his ass off every game, wins so many balls, great in transition, has creativity and final pass of an attacking mid, dangerous aerially, and ofc we all know his ability getting and converting PKs. He is a really complete player and I think he has strong chance to get league MVP this year.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                  Mahdavikia was.

Goals PLUS Assists ... Mehdi is first.
                  He was loved but as a defender or wingback I doubt his support would have been close to a striker like Taremi.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

See you at the Cup match on Thursday vs Sporting

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      and people say he should consider leaving Porto for another team. Dude has made one hell of a career over there!

Comment

The other amazing stat in Taremi’s hat trick: he did it in 47 minutes!

Comment

Eva, Mehdi and Fab Vieira trio is scary.
                          Porto will cash big time with Eva and Vieira because of their age.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi league stats:

Games played:28

Goals: 18

Assists: 12

Total direct Goal contributions: 30

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Eva, Mehdi and Fab Vieira trio is scary.
                              Porto will cash big time with Eva and Vieira because of their age.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                              I think they can give it another run next year. Their form is insane. Just need to get a quality LB, RB, and 1 more truly solid CB, and I think they can make a deep CL run

Comment

Payam should have no worries. No one looks at a 7-0 score line and assume that the team must have played well except for that sh*ty goalkeeper. It is a team sport and the team simply did not show up today. None of the goals except Pepe's headers was his fault. Even that one, had he stayed in goal, he would not have been able to save it, but when a goalie comes out on a cross, he's got to get a hand on the ball.

Be curious to hear his coach's comments. He better defend Payam all the way or he is a real jerk.

Comment

Working...
                                X