This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Did SC really say this? I read that in Iranian media. If yes, hell of compliment
    "If Taremi was Portugese he could have played for Portugal. Iran will shine with player like this".
    Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    SC sard o garme.
    Ye daghighe dare daad mizane sare Taremi vasate baazi, ye daghighe dare mesle madare aroos tarif mikone.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
      I was thinking the other day, now that we have good football cooperation with Portugal. Mehdi should see if he can get Porto, Benfica or Sporting to open a youth academy in Iran. It also would be great if we could get CQ to become the head of our youth development build the foundation for our football, since he has success with youth teams. Only a suggestion, small chance of happening, but good idea.
      What’s in it for IR football mafia? Show me the money!

Also none is investing in Iran under sanctions without chance of revenue.
      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

A goal contribution every 55 minutes. Insane. That's like prime Messi numbers, maybe even better.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          SC sard o garme.
          Ye daghighe dare daad mizane sare Taremi vasate baazi, ye daghighe dare mesle madare aroos tarif mikone.
          Typical portugese.
          I worked with some of them as well lol

Comment

Taremi has participated in 50% of Porto's goals since the goal drought ended (11 games):

5 goals + 4 assists

https://twitter.com/DragaoNews1893/s...03598875914245

Comment

Did SC really say this? I read that in Iranian media. If yes, hell of compliment
              "If Taremi was Portugese he could have played for Portugal. Iran will shine with player like this".

Honestly when you think about it he is easily top 3 striker in Liga Nos if not the best one there. Now would he be able to start over the likes of Jota? Definitely not.. but I can see him being a call up and coming off the bench for them. He's have to start over both Jota AND Ronaldo

Comment

Comment

Comment

I read the exact thing. Conceição always had Taremi's back (think back to Juve sending off). Crazy how he's getting hatred by a minority on this forum for not playing Taremi against Lazio because he wanted to show he has confidence in his other strikers as well! Then again, they are probably the same minority that called Graham Potter a racist .

Comment

TAREMI CLAIMS PLACE IN THE DECISION WITH LAZIO

Taremi was spared in the reception to Lazio and still doesn't have any experience in the Europa League but in a game that is decisive for FC Porto to ensure a presence in the round of 16 of the competition, Sérgio Conceição will not hesitate in taking the Iranian title and, possibly, in maintaining the partnership with Evanilson, as the pair was directly linked to the hard-fought victory in Moreira de Cónegos, even recognizing the credit of Toni Martínez for the relentless instinct of the first leg.

The goal that made FC Porto maintain a comfortable leadership of the table, precious in the title accounts, is one of those that pushes more brilliance to those who manufacture in relation to what ends the move. Taremi's moment is sublime, where he radiates different attributes. Wit in the perception of the space to attack, sudden speed, right movement in front of a defender conditioned by a yellow card, not losing clairvoyance in reading the bid, serving Evanilson perfectly, the only colleague among several rivals. Easy goal for the Brazilian, who moved to the back of the net, without opposition. Taremi left the scene without scoring, it is true, with a vision of a super Pasinato, huge in the spot, but the quality of play of the Asian striker was once again very evident, deserving a tribute from Evanilson on social networks. Hats off...
                      Taremi proves unusual resources with each game and Sérgio Conceição takes advantage of the attacker's movement intelligence throughout the field. Where he started further back than Evanilson, he drifted several times to the left, and came back looking for play. He can assist with the same ease with which he scores, giving him a balance between 10 goals scored and 8 assists in the League, in a participation in 20 goals for the team, a record of excellence. In general terms, there are 14 goals and 10 assists.

Taremi now wants to brighten up his debut in the Europa League and will certainly be a nuclear unit in Conceição's strategy for the shock of Rome. The Iranian only scored one goal this season in Europe, mitigating the rout suffered against Liverool at Estádio do Dragão. But in memory is his decisive contribution in the round of 16 of the Champions League, against Juventus, scoring one of FC Porto's goals in the home victory over vecchia signora . Taremi loves the European stages for the special impact they have on Iran and, after missing, by choice, the first leg, he will be hungry for prominence, not least because the last performances reveal a forward at his best.

https://www.abola.pt/nnh/2022-02-22/...a-lazio/928628

Comment

Sergio at the pre-match conference: "We must have a better 1st half in this game compared to the 1st leg. We must show our Porto identity."

I had mentioned this before: it would be wise of SC to start his "stars" Mehdi/Eva to build a first half lead, as opposed to subbing them in later to catch up in the second half.

Comment

Comment

SC has vindicated himself with the results he is getting. He did not play Mehdi last week, but beat Lazio nevertheless. Then won the league game using Taremi. Now all they need is a tie to advance.

Leading the Liga Nos at the same time and coming close to guaranteeing CL for next year. All of this with rotating his squad and not wearing down his stars, while selling one for good money. Pretty impressive.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Lazio preparing in undisclosed location

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                                SC has vindicated himself with the results he is getting. He did not play Mehdi last week, but beat Lazio nevertheless. Then won the league game using Taremi. Now all they need is a tie to advance.
                                Leading the Liga Nos at the same time and coming close to guaranteeing CL for next year. All of this with rotating his squad and not wearing down his stars, while selling one for good money. Pretty impressive.
                                Agree. Though there is nothing to vindicate. SC’s unbeaten streak is one of the best (if not the best) in all of Europe, and speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X