Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporting proved last season how exceptionally efficient they are in terms of squeezing out narrow wins ..! Highly doubtful they’ll drop points vs minnow teams ..!
    Porto can Ill afford to drop many/any? points in league games & they must count on winning face to face meetings with Sporting to win championship..!
    Not worried as much about Benfica… they are far more susceptible to choking/self destructing, regardless of possessing the superior squad to all other teams in the league.

Comment

Per OJogo:

Taremi is expected to be called to Iran for matches x Iraq & UAE. If so he will miss Jan. 30 x Maritimo. Diaz, Corona, Zaidu, Nanu may also miss Maritimo.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Per OJogo:
        Taremi is expected to be called to Iran for matches x Iraq & UAE. If so he will miss Jan. 30 x Maritimo. Diaz, Corona, Zaidu, Nanu may also miss Maritimo.
        hope so! its been very quiet about whats going on.. i was expecting a "everything is good again" from tm staff long time ago.. instead we got bagheri saying they have talked but its not all sorted out yet in the second episode of yazdah show about a month ago
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          hope so! its been very quiet about whats going on.. i was expecting a "everything is good again" from tm staff long time ago.. instead we got bagheri saying they have talked but its not all sorted out yet in the second episode of yazdah show about a month ago
          You just defined Iranian drama: Early to begin and late to end (if ever).

Comment

BTW, according to the new CDC guidelines that are based on absolutely no data, Luis Diaz should be back in 5 days

Comment

Comment

I heard Diaz will be out with COVID. Will he make Benfica game?

Comment

Excited for this game …

Comment

Match day

Comment

I am standing for Mehdi to break the goal deadlock today and have one goal and one assist with Porto winning 2-0. Will be watching on and off on my phone since I have family commitments.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Futbaldoost jaan, good for you for keeping the family commitment...I canceled an appointment so I can watch the game lol

Comment

Lovely night at the Dragao for Mehdi's goal. Vamos Mehdi & Porto!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Match day

It’s the butcher of Benfica, Otamendi that always looks for any opportunity to hack down Taremi. Unfortunately given some of the refs attitude towards Taremi, they let this butcher get away with a lot and he makes full advantage.

Come on Taremi not only show that we are tactically good but also when it comes to physics, we can compete against butchers like him.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              It’s the butcher of Benfica, Otamendi that always looks for any opportunity to hack down Taremi. Unfortunately given some of the refs attitude towards Taremi, they let this butcher get away with a lot and he makes full advantage.

Come on Taremi not only show that we are tactically good but also when it comes to physics, we can compete against butchers like him.
                              Is Otamendi suspended for this game after his red card in the cup game?

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                It’s the butcher of Benfica, Otamendi that always looks for any opportunity to hack down Taremi.
                                Otamendi is suspended due to a red from last weeks match.

Comment

Working...
                                X