This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-0 porto. evanlison again

everyone scores but Mehdi Taremi. worrying that even in blowouts he is not scoring nor assisting

Comment

Really nice play by Diaz to create the 3rd goal for Porto…..they are playing the best half of footy I have seen since taremi’s arrival.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Absolute molestation of Benfica so far.

Comment

ببرنش نزد ایت الله بهجت. یه وردی براش بخونه. بچه بیچاره قفل کرده..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
            3-0 porto. evanlison again

everyone scores but Mehdi Taremi. worrying that even in blowouts he is not scoring nor assisting
            He's doing a lot of intangibles. Making the right moves to divert defenders, making the right passes, pressing well.
            The only he can't do is dribble past a defender.

Comment

Great chance created by Mehdi who put Diaz 1v1 with benfica keeper but messes up
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                He's doing a lot of intangibles. Making the right moves to divert defenders, making the right passes, pressing well.
                The only he can't do is dribble past a defender.
                he's playing very well. no doubt. but just not getting on the end of things is worrying.

right now, mehdi just gave a beautiful pass to evalinson who fluffed it.

Comment

Okay the 3rd goal made it clear that Diaz preferred to pass it to Evanilson instead of Taremi who was in best position to kick the ball in goal

Comment

Originally posted by Reza-Faraz View Post
                    Okay the 3rd goal made it clear that Diaz preferred to pass it to Evanilson instead of Taremi who was in best position to kick the ball in goal
                    not really. Passing it to Evanilson was the high IQ play

Comment

Diaz tried to give Mehdi a goal when he could have scored himself but messed up the pass...

Comment

luis diaz almost gave a tap in to Mehdi, just didn't clear last defender. Good effort

Comment

lol for all the shit some of you give diaz, he just made a brilliant run and had wide open goal but tried to square for mehdi. Unfortunately great tackle cuts it out.

Taremi and all the wings/forwards are playing excellently.

Comment

Wowwwwwwe what an incredible counter and play by diaz….he tried to get Taremi an easy goal instead of scoring on the empty net himself!!!!

Diaz is a real one! Could have easily scored there himself but tried to pass it to Mehdi at the top of the box but got deflected away by the defender, heyf!!!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Diaz could have probably scored there if he took the shot, but decided to slow down for Mehdi to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                lol for all the shit some of you give diaz, he just made a brilliant run and had wide open goal but tried to square for mehdi. Unfortunately great tackle cuts it out.

Taremi and all the wings/forwards are playing excellently.
                                For every one of those scenarios, there are 10 where he doesn't pass to a wide open teammate.

Comment

Working...
                                X