X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor taremi, don't get the ball often

Comment

Mehdi playing as a CM at times, AM at others and Forward as well.

Porto have been superior and Milan very lucky to only be 1-0 down.

Porto needs to get a 2nd goal. They need to get a more clinical up front.

Otavio has been the poorest Porto player.

Mehdi has been ok. High work rate, maybe one spot he could have done a bit better, but to be fair he hasn't been fed that much.

Porto's press is excellent.

Comment

I almost feel sorry for Milan.
        As a traditional elite club this must be humiliating to play at home but be under so much pressure also!

As a Barca fan (vs bayern) I totally feel their pain

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Porto will cash big time for Diaz, considering his age... . He is with Mehdi their best player.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
          he has improved his stamina, fitness and workrate on pitch tremendously this season, however he is still too much of heads-down player for my liking ..!

Comment

Porto so far other than the game vs Pool having another solid CL.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Mehdi playing as a CM at times, AM at others and Forward as well.

Porto have been superior and Milan very lucky to only be 1-0 down.

Porto needs to get a 2nd goal. They need to get a more clinical up front.

Otavio has been the poorest Porto player.

Mehdi has been ok. High work rate, maybe one spot he could have done a bit better, but to be fair he hasn't been fed that much.

Porto's press is excellent.
              Good analysis.

Comment

Watching Juve against Zenit and Milan against Porto this Italian league is nowhere near as good as it used to be.

Comment

Porto playing in dominant fashion, always looking the more dangerous team. Just wish the midfield would put their head up a couple times on the counter and try playing Mehdi through, he had a lot of space to run in behind on a couple occasions and it was delayed too much.

Luis. Diaz. His game has polished up so much over the past season. Absolute world class player.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Porto so far other than the game vs Pool having another solid CL.
                    Yap, and even against Liverpool, that was the goalie that destroyed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                      As a traditional elite club this must be humiliating to play at home but be under so much pressure also!

yea man they badly need a young, mobile, solid CF ..!! ehm ehm Sardar...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        he has improved his stamina, fitness and workrate on pitch tremendously this season, however he is still too much of heads-down player for my liking ..!
                        correct. has all the attributes, except the smarts
                        reminds me of a more technical Maadanchi

Comment

It would be nice if they could pass the ball to the False 9. My goodness, Diaz's speed, take that speed away and you end up with Claudino.

Comment

luis diaz is on it tonight. Mehdi is not so much with the game. Maybe its because he is playing out of his position or milan has really shut him down tonight

Comment

Colombia blessed with fortunes of world class wingers!

Luis Diaz = WORLD CLASS

Luis Sinisterra = WORLD CLASS

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

Most of this milan team is made of no names. Certainly not bad players but not enough for such club

Comment

Working...
                                X