This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Agree. Taremi is being a stubborn fool doing this.
    He’s not a good decision maker outside of the field.
    From going to Turkey, the whole Sahar Ghoreishi issue, losing $50,000….

Whoever has advised him is also an idiot.
    He should publicly come and say i didn't mean the coach. But he didn't. And he had time to do this.
    Skocic doing this to say who is the boss.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      We didn't have a single issue with his professionalism for the last 6 years and he's often praised for that very attribute by much higher quality managers whilst playing at a far more professional level than all bar 3 of the squad.

Funny that.
      You don't talk shit behind the coach publicly. Simple of this. Hala har khari hast.

I like Taremi but he has the brain of 10 yrs old kid and this is not base on this incident.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

We didn't have a single issue with his professionalism for the last 6 years and he's often praised for that very attribute by much higher quality managers whilst playing at a far more professional level than all bar 3 of the squad.

Funny that.
        Oh please. Half this forum wanted Taremi dropped in 2017-18.
        He’s had tons of fuck ups. Only difference is he was scared of CQ. He was clubless essentially for a period so let’s not forget that too.

Any professional coach would have done this.

Hope Taeremi apologizes and comes back. Shameful behavior. Put Skocic in a corner and the guy had no choice if he had any respect for himself.

Comment

I'm sorry but if you like it or not skocic has man up and done the right job ! This is exactly what i expect from a good coach!

I like taremi and I have been supportive of him since day one but this happens when you open your mouth and chat crap without even understanding what skocic has said.

On good side allahyar is invited.

Comment

Instead of taremi he has chance to invite hard working youngsters showing big performances in europe...Like Zahedi...but opts for kaveh who hasnt scored a club goal since rouhani was still talking about P5+1

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              I'm sorry but if you like it or not skocic has man up and done the right job ! This is exactly what i expect from a good coach!

I like taremi and I have been supportive of him since day one but this happens when you open your mouth and chat crap without even understanding what skocic has said.

On good side allahyar is invited.
              I would have respected him much more if he sat Taremi down one-on-one, had it out man to man and then come to a conclusion to show a united front at a press briefing. This will shatter the team dynamics and psyche more than it will "punish" Taremi.

Comment

the difference is CQ didn't do things behind peoples backs. He came out and banned Aghily and Rahmati for being idiots. He said it in public. If Skocic wants to ban Taremi come out and explain yourself. Don't do it like a snake. Also I'm worried that this might cause other problems with other players.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  the difference is CQ didn't do things behind peoples backs. He came out and banned Aghily and Rahmati for being idiots. He said it in public. If Skocic wants to ban Taremi come out and explain yourself. Don't do it like a snake. Also I'm worried that this might cause other problems with other players.
                  It is public. Everyone knows why. He doesn’t need to explain himself. It’s self explanatory.

Comment

The lols of taking this obese waste of space's side over Mehdi Taremi in this argument.

I and many others are now fully in supporting the opposition and hoping for TM to lose territory now. We were never going to do anything with this bum in charge but he's now actively damaging our prospects even after his inevitable departure.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      I would have respected him much more if he sat Taremi down one-on-one, had it out man to man and then come to a conclusion to show a united front at a press briefing. This will shatter the team dynamics and psyche more than it will "punish" Taremi.
                      No that would not get the message across all the players! Now players know if they chat crap they will be out of the list! Now he'll get the respect that he deserves!

This is the message that all players will get: No matter how good you are but if you disrespect the coach you will be out ! Simple as that!

You scenario would only work for me, If taremi would've appologize and said sorry in his social accounts then maybe that would've worked .

Comment

The lols of taking this obese waste of space's side over Mehdi Taremi in this argument.

I and many others are now fully in supporting the opposition and hoping for TM to lose territory now. We were never going to do anything with this bum in charge but he's now actively damaging our prospects even after his inevitable departure.
                        Then you’ve never been a fan.

Comment

I and many others are now fully in supporting the opposition and hoping for TM to lose territory now
                          . We were never going to do anything with this bum in charge but he's now actively damaging our prospects even after his inevitable departure.
                          Wow disgusted by this comment. Exactly similar to IR behavior when CQ was in charge. Exactly the same thing.

Comment

Ohh man what a delight it will be to see karim starting again. How we missed him

Comment

Imagine selling out Team Melli because you don’t support the manager, sad…

I HATED many TM coaches and players, but NOT ONCE DID IT OCCUR TO ME TO SELL OUT TM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Imagine selling out Team Melli because you don’t support the manager, sad…
                                I HATED many TM coaches, but NOT ONCE DID IT OCCUR TO ME TO SELL OUT TM!!!
                                Ah ah vaghean halam beham khord az in joor afkareh kasif! Who the hell sells out their own country and wish them to lose! specially against arab teams like lebanon and syria!

Only mullas and IR people think like that and sell their own country to arabs!

D I S G U S T I N G

Comment

Working...
                                X