Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porto midfield not fit going. Wing backs have been poor.

Comment

Second time Grujic should've passed to Mehdi but was a khore and took it himself.

Comment

porto playing some great recovering the ball football in midfield, poor finish straght on the keeper from gruic should have put the ball closer to one of the posts..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Atletico is such an annoying team to watch. Constantly fouling, whining, playing anti football. It's a shame because they have a very talented squad.
          DePaul is a total douchebag
          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
            DePaul is a total douchebag
            Exactly what I was saying

Comment

Absolute joke of a yellow for Mehdi.

Other than that I think he legitimately touched the ball twice in the whole half. Not his fault as his teammates aren't passing to him and also the ball hasn't bounced his way on luck either

Comment

What a shit*y match. But you can always expect this when one side is Atletico!

Comment

its impressive how porto is dominating atletic again, porto is a great team, they eaven outplayed liverpool at times in the last game and also vs chelsea last year. but they lack the finishing touch, like gruic now and many other times.. thats the differance between them and teams iike liverpool, psg and so on. they have more players who take cool finishes and doesnt need 5 chances to score a goal. if porto had been more clinical/had more clinical finishers, they would be a serious contender for winning the champions league.

i would love to se a player like Cavani in Porto, he woiuld fit so well, runs a lot, scores on his chances.. instead of evanilson.

they have a Mehdi segment about his career, in persian on the hesgoal livestream. so cool
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

i don't know why Taremi plays in no mans land position!

Comment

Afarin meyti - shireh

Comment

anyone having a english stream? the hesgoal today has japanese commentary..
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Taremi blew a great chance smh

Comment

Taremi biffs it over the post.

To be fair, its hard to hit on the volley like that.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

otavios pass was so hard.. unneccecary.. and mehdi hajisafied the ball hard to fininsh that shot of a pass..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Shit pass to Taremi from Otavio, nothing much he could do there with a pass like that

& undeserved yellow in the first half from the racist ref

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X