This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Much more than goals"

Assistant Vitor Bruno said Taremi is very important in their offensive build up and numbers prove that in areas of assists & passes.

Arrives to the Classico as the advanced center of the league with: assists, key passes, large area passes, deep passes, and progressive passes

Comment

seems portuguese coaches, press, and analysts have a lot more faith in him than this forum lol

Comment

Taremi is a game changer. His red card was the biggest blow to TM chances in Asian Cup against Japan.
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
          Taremi is also holding the guys leg lol
          C’mon man, he lose his balance because of the foul

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
            C’mon man, he lose his balance because of the foul
            Maybe. But I don't know if that's straight cut enough for a penalty. Contact on the back isn't necessarily a foul

If that's a penalty then it is also a red card for denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
              Maybe. But I don't know if that's straight cut enough for a penalty. Contact on the back isn't necessarily a foul
              If that's a penalty then it is also a red card for denying an obvious goal scoring opportunity
              He was literally all over him, he should make a me too comment on his Twitter 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                seems portuguese coaches, press, and analysts have a lot more faith in him than this forum lol
                Vaghan

Comment

Luis Diaz makes the top 100

Son again in the top 40

https://www.theguardian.com/football...the-world-2021

Comment

Jorge Jesus and Sergio Conceicao are both suspended for the Taca de Portugal encounter game tomorrow between Benfica and FC Porto.

Dragao is sold out for the first time since the start of the pandemic.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Luis Diaz makes the top 100

Son again in the top 40

https://www.theguardian.com/football...the-world-2021
                      This luiz diaz guy will make it to top clubs. He will be a star in 3 years time winning ballon d'or

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        This luiz diaz guy will make it to top clubs. He will be a star in 3 years time winning ballon d'or
                        He will be a flop like James Rodriguez, mark my words

Comment

I wouldn't say James was a flop.

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
                            I wouldn't say James was a flop.
                            Yes he was. He did a good WC, went to a big club and flopped

Comment

Depends where Diaz transfers too.
                              In the English league he will be a major flop. Doesn't fit his style of play.

But he can definitely succeed in Spain or Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Depends where Diaz transfers too.
                                In the English league he will be a major flop. Doesn't fit his style of play.
                                But he can definitely succeed in Spain or Italy.
                                Exactly, and rumors says that Liverpool is a possible transfer. He would flop at Liverpool for sure because he doesn’t fit their style. Spain is to risky too, I believe Italy can suit him.

Comment

Working...
                                X