Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some comments here make me laugh. And can't believe them lol.
    If we all assuming Taremi is one of Porto best player or at least top 3 in current chart. Which normal coach rest his important player once every lets say 2 weeks unless he is 40 yrs old?!?

He needs to find a new team as he is in his prime.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

^ think it has to do with his playing style, he runs alot more than others, and that makes him risk inuries more if he plays all the games with tight schedule 3 games in a week or what it was now this week,

for me, im glad that sc rests him here and there and lets him be on the bench sometimes.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Serious question. When Azmoun doesn’t automatically start ahead of (or next to) 19 goal Schick, are we going with racist coach, asshole coach, or poor language skills?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Serious question. When Azmoun doesn’t automatically start ahead of (or next to) 19 goal Schick, are we going with racist coach, asshole coach, or poor language skills?
          asshole coach lol

if he is german, then racist asshole german coach..

sardars english is ok, he did say that he was "so happy to come in leverkusen"..
          but thats a classic now

he will start, and be teamed with schick though so no worries..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Taremi doesn't seem like the kind of player who struggles to be fit or needs lots of recovery. I've seen him play games in very quick succession and fight until the last minute. There is no reason to rest him in Europe to "protect him" for the league

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              you bet chor lili asss we will..!!
              u cant forget that the only reason that most of us even bother to follow/watch these teams in action is to see our boys kicking there.... we/i certainly dont give a serious fk about them otherwise..!!

i stand by my earlier comment that SC better start Mehdi in the lazio return match or fk him and porto too and i'd be hoping for him to leave that club next too..!! i dont give a shitt that they gotta tight game schedule and need to focus on league ...blah blah what not..!!
              he forgo some serious financial incentives and transferred to Porto PRIMARILY for the opportunity to play Euro football ....he has already ruled their shitty asss top heavy league and neet not to prove himself as a superstar there..!!

Comment

Dear friends, Sardar has his own thread.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Some comments here make me laugh. And can't believe them lol.
                  If we all assuming Taremi is one of Porto best player or at least top 3 in current chart. Which normal coach rest his important player once every lets say 2 weeks unless he is 40 yrs old?!?

He needs to find a new team as he is in his prime.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                  SC himself said he was resting Mehdi. Read his post-match comments.

But I agree he needs to find a new team in the summer.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

My point here is that we do not know all the variables that contribute to a coaching staff's decision. So far, Porto has been the best thing that has ever happened to Mehdi Taremi. Of course, his hard work day in day out and his amazing performances and record is a big part of it AND the opportunity showed up at Porto and Mehdi made the best of it. I agree that like every high level professional, he needs to have a plan for his future since he doesn't have all the time in the world. He could continue to put in the work and hope the best at Porto while looking for the next best thing next season.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Moshkele man ba SC in nist ke Taremi raa esteraahat mide, amma KEY rooye nimkat mizaratesh.

Agha, roberooye Moreirense ke yek teame soraakhi ast Martínez raa baazi bede va

Mehdi raa bezaar daste kam 75 daghighe baa Lazio baazi kone ke yek teame dorost o hesaabi ast.

Baraye man in yek tasmime manteghi mishod baraye behtarin mohaajeme team, ke mishe Taremi.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        Moshkele man ba SC in nist ke Taremi raa esteraahat mide, amma KEY rooye nimkat mizaratesh.
                        Agha, roberooye Moreirense ke yek teame soraakhi ast Martínez raa baazi bede va
                        Mehdi raa bezaar daste kam 75 daghighe baa Lazio baazi kone ke yek teame dorost o hesaabi ast.
                        Baraye man in yek tasmime manteghi mishod baraye behtarin mohaajeme team, ke mishe Taremi.
                        Arsalan jan moshkele asliye Porto ine ke hatta moghabele teamhaye zaeef bedoone Taremi dare kheyli bad baazi mikone.
                        Taremi alan shode motor o charkh o hame chize team.
                        Last edited by Nokhodi; 02-18-2022, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Genuine questions here for those calling for Taremi to move.
                          Where do you think/would you think he would move to?
                          Are you expecting him to not be rotated at said club he moves too?
                          If he is on the bench for games would you like him to then move in the Winter window and then so on in the Summer window 😃?
                          Do you want him to leave a place he seems to be happy and comfortable at just before the World Cup?

Also SC has said at numerous times that the league is priority. A few of the games this year I have watched with English commentators they have talked about ‘the league is everything’ to these managers going for the title.
                          If SC didn’t win the league for a second season in a row then his job could be at risk - same as other managers in other leagues. Yes Taremi’s fitness levels are phenomenal - I get tired just watching him from my sofa but maybe SC didn’t want to risk him cos if he got injured in this game and out of league games then he would take the blame for that.
                          People want our players to play at the top teams and then moan when they don’t play every second of every game, top teams rotate, it is now a squad game and giving minutes to more than just your starting 11.

Comment

Who’s to say SC isn’t saving Mehdi for the return leg in Rome? They’ll surely need him more in Rome, as they’ll be playing away and Lazio’s main striker (Ciro Immobile) may be back then too. Definitely a tougher match.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Who’s to say SC isn’t saving Mehdi for the return leg in Rome? They’ll surely need him more in Rome, as they’ll be playing away and Lazio’s main striker (Ciro Immobile) may be back then too. Definitely a tougher match.
                              Diz jan, Toni Martínez dota gol zad be Lazio.

Fekr nemikoni baraye hamin dar baazie bargasht dobare dar tarkibe asli baashe bekhaatere in do gol?
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Yes Taremi’s fitness levels are phenomenal - I get tired just watching him from my sofa

Comment

Working...
                                X