Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refs used to call most of his dives P.K at his first year in Portugal, but with few obvious and Zaayeh dives he got the diver reputation. He should stop doing this. Today Evanilson got two 1v1 chances and scored on both. I mean he has a decent shot and can capitalize on few of those chances.

Comment

shit that was a red card

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
        SC didn't take him out as a precaution. He took him out because he was PISSED OFF at the diving. Right before that, he says "NO FUE PENAL" and immediately asks for the sub, fuming.
        Taremi is a fantastic player but holy moly is he allergic to going for a shot when he is through on goal?? He could've had a hattrick
        Yes, my pression as well.
        I mean 3 dives in one game? come on man. He is great player doesnt need this shit. This is not IPL, even your own coach and teammates will get pissed.

Comment

He really needs to stop with the diving.

Comment

SC wasn’t mad at him.
            He was subbing him off because he thought the ref had it out for Taremi and didn’t want him to get a 2nd yellow.

Good on what he’s doing. Keep diving too. This is the game. He’s an elite player.

Comment

Sc saved taremi . He was really close to get a red card. good job by SC

Comment

If he was really mad at him I doubt he would have embraced him like he did when he got subbed out.
                Knowing SC he was probably already very ticked off at the ref. He could also sense Taremi frustration boiling over, made a dumb foul right after one of the non calls to get his yellow

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  SC wasn’t mad at him.
                  He was subbing him off because he thought the ref had it out for Taremi and didn’t want him to get a 2nd yellow.

Good on what he’s doing. Keep diving too. This is the game. He’s an elite player.
                  Yeah sure, you can look it this way, like Suarez is great player but asshole, Taremi is great but diver lol

Comment

4-1 Assisted by Diaz. Poor Beiro ..

Comment

Poor Beiro. Although not his fault, 4 goals against will look bad on his stats sheet.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Loader gets the 4th goal , I think this is his first game in the league for the first team too. He plays for the B team - they got him from Reading about a year ago. He was part of the England squad that won the u17 World Cup few years ago.

Comment

some new player for porto scores late on

bey sorta not at fault again had to cover near post against LD run... defenders miss marked the guy

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                            SC didn't take him out as a precaution. He took him out because he was PISSED OFF at the diving. Right before that, he says "NO FUE PENAL" and immediately asks for the sub, fuming.
                            Taremi is a fantastic player but holy moly is he allergic to going for a shot when he is through on goal?? He could've had a hattrick
                            some shitt was being discussed on the porto sidelines in regards to Taremi's PK situations before his sub out which was decided well ahead of that time (i think when Mehdi's stupid frustration foul earned him a yellow, SC called on Jr to sub for him ..!)
                            SC doesnt strike me as the type of guy who would take a side against his own team/player.... !! in fact the opposite is very much the case with him often...!! so i'd say its highly unlikely he was yanking mehdi out being mad at him for diving..!!?

Comment

as always time proves who is right and who is wrong ! Poor beiro with this shitty defense affected his performance! This is his second worst game not gonna look good on his stat!

This defense would make buffon look like ebrahim mirzapoor! Good thing is that Boavista is not like antwerp

Comment

He would have been sent off, The coach did well, he could have had 2 of those penalties actually but he needs to keep his cool when things go against him, that was a very stupid yellow he earned. Conceicao hugged him and explained his decision. I actually love that coach. Taremi was MOM for me again. He is incredible on and off the ball. Beiro did well too especially in the first half. He has cemented his spot as the 1st choice for sure.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X