Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolute shit ref. Mehdi being thrown to the ground and nearly stomped and ref does nothing.

Comment

fantastic hold up play by mehdi. Strong as an ox to hold off yaremchuk there and draw the foul to further kill the game.

Doesn't matter he isnt scoring, as long as he is playing well and team is winning. If they stop winning then maybe different stroy.

Eventually one goal will come for him and floodgates will open.

Comment

Porto assistant now sent off. Yaremchuk kicks out at Mehdi when he is on the floor (not too hard) after fouling him and only gets a yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Absolute shit ref. Mehdi being thrown to the ground and nearly stomped and ref does nothing.
          Yaremchuk got carded bro

Comment

This ref is a fucking clown. That should be a red. The guy kneed Mehdi in the asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Yaremchuk got carded bro
              Ref card worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                Oh really? It seems to me that the other option resulted in a goal lmao

I’m not a fan of Diaz, I’m just capable of watching a football
                match without complaining that our players don’t get the right treatment. Try watching football without goggles and you’ll enjoy it more
                Haha take it easy! You make my post sound so dramatic, watch your football like you want and do not try not to educate me on how to watch a football game. You have your opinion and I respect that. I think you should respect mine[emoji6]

Comment

Porto fans appreciating his workrate.

Comment

today's ref:

Comment

Considering they’re a man down, Porto has been excellent.

Comment

Benefica's goal called off after review (offside).

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Benefica's goal called off after review (offside).
                          I think VAR must be on Mars for this game…how long it took them to sort that out.

Comment

The funny thing is these two team will meet again in Dragao in 1 week for a league match. No Evanilson though due to his red card today, so SC will need another sharp shooter along with Mehdi and Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              The funny thing is these two team will meet again in Dragao in 1 week for a league match. No Evanilson though due to his red card today, so SC will need another sharp shooter along with Mehdi and Diaz.
                              Or play Mehdi further forward with Diaz on the wing. Then play Oliveira behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                I think VAR must be on Mars for this game…how long it took them to sort that out.
                                Yeah, it was off by 33cm. I've seen 3cm offside ruled faster than that

Comment

Working...
                                X