Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever, he’s gonna be so tired … playing 90 mins in all games and now Iran games. Let him sit out one.

Comment

He did not actually dive. The defender goozed on him to assist with the downfall. Hard to see that on camera. But the wind was definitely blowing towards the goal. Maybe it was a very strong choss instead. Just sayin’…

Comment

Our Felestinian brothers producing their own version of "Taremi" too. The "Al-Quds" version.

Just scored against Sporting and weeks ago against Vitória S.C. He was top scorer of the Kuwaiti Premier League last season.

Comment

Embarrassing. And some want him to be/think he is a leader….LOL

I love Mehdi but he has a very immature side of him. Many forgot Bc it hadn’t come out in a long time but in the last year or so he’s showing it as much as before. Heyf…
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Embarrassing. And some want him to be/think he is a leader….LOL

I love Mehdi but he has a very immature side of him. Many forgot Bc it hadn’t come out in a long time but in the last year or so he’s showing it as much as before. Heyf…
            That is his 3rd red i believe and better to say 3rd stupid red.

Now, the refs will be much tougher on him because of his reputation.
            The worst part is he was asking for VAR [emoji1787]

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Our Felestinian brothers producing their own version of "Taremi" too. The "Al-Quds" version.

Just scored against Sporting and weeks ago against Vitória S.C. He was top scorer of the Kuwaiti Premier League last season.
              Palestinian brothers?
              They are not our brothers unless if you refering to IR lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0-9UjCPb9o
                Here is the highlights,
                strange it didnt get VAR, and if Porto files a complaint they probably should get the red card suspension to be taken away.
                basicly ref stole a goal from Taremi since he would also take the penalty. Very strange that it didnt get VAR checked.
                EDIT: theres something strange in the mehdi penalty situation in this vid, i noticed the moment 04.27-04.30 isnt the moment of the penalty but an earlyer moment. look closely when red carded there isnt a player infront but in the last rerun it is, and the numbers doesnt match either..
                but none the less, there was a rerun in the broadcast showing a slight touch on the last angle, they showed 3.. bút it isnt that one in this vid since its been edited but its fake the last angle.. and it tricked me at first but i also rememberd that it wasnt as clear as it was in this vid lol.. but a slight touch it was! il try to find a correct video
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

God damn it Mehdi. Why the fuck would you ruin a great performance like that?

Comment

This is the Portuguese league guys. Dives are a dime a dozen. No one really cares.
                    However, I think he was clipped lightly.

Comment

Taremi was frustrated the entire match! He looked mentally tired. He needs to rest and refresh.

Comment

He got a shove/knock. He had a right to be upset.

Having said that, plenty of action coming up: two TM matches, followed by a Cup match, and then a UCL match (all before the next Liga Nos match he’ll be out for). A rest after all that would be welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0-9UjCPb9o
                          Here is the highlights,
                          strange it didnt get VAR, and if Porto files a complaint they probably should get the red card suspension to be taken away.
                          basicly ref stole a goal from Taremi since he would also take the penalty. Very strange that it didnt get VAR checked.
                          EDIT: theres something strange in the mehdi penalty situation in this vid, i noticed the moment 04.27-04.30 isnt the moment of the penalty but an earlyer moment. look closely when red carded there isnt a player infront but in the last rerun it is, and the numbers doesnt match either..
                          but none the less, there was a rerun in the broadcast showing a slight touch on the last angle, they showed 3.. bút it isnt that one in this vid since its been edited but its fake the last angle.. and it tricked me at first but i also rememberd that it wasnt as clear as it was in this vid lol.. but a slight touch it was! il try to find a correct video
                          Yea something weird in the slow mo of the supposed red card dive event ..!? Looks to be an earlier incident that’s being slow moed there ..! But look @
                          Min 4:27 clearly #22 clips him inside the box
                          How dafauq that is not a pk .!?
                          I don’t care how big n strong you may be when u running @ goal & somebody clips u on the side .. your going to tumble down & it’s a fking clear penalty ..!
                          Maybe he was pissed & frustrated at that earlier no call incident & that’s why he went at the ref ..!?

Comment

In the video below, you can clearly see the defender clips Mehdi with his knee.

Whether that's enough for a PK, I'm not so sure. But it definitely wasn't simulation and he didn't deserve a yellow.

It's funny, Porto fans on Twitter are supporting Mehdi more in this situation than Iranian fans on PFDC.

Comment

SC on Taremi's send off: "He was touched, without a doubt. I haven't seen the move yet, but I believe in my player. That's what it is, we have more players available and they'll definitely make their contribution. With the same attitude. Today, I have no problem with Taremi not being there, there will be another player who will give a good answer, for sure."

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-14184257.html

Comment

Thank you Kasra for that post, it was at the end of the game where they had already won and he was through on goal to either pass or have a shot. He had no need to dive, he knew he was knocked by the defender - you could see it in his reaction too; unless he is a Hollywood level actor in the making.

Comment

Working...
                                X