• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he is playing RW.

Comment

Looks like i predicted it right. saman is in

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      I don't want to jynx it but It looks like saman will get some playing time tommo against chelsea. Specially if they are goal down.

BRENTFORD
      Subs from Fernández, Goode, Jørgensen, Forss, Thompson, Wissa, Ghoddos, Valencia, Jeanvier, Fosu, Peart-Harris, Bidstrup, Roerslev, Zamburek, Racic

Doubtful Ajer (hamstring), Janelt (thigh)

Injured Sørensen (knee, Dec), Dasilva (hip, unknown), Baptiste (shoulder, unknown)
      source: guardian

Comment

damn Mbueno hits the post
        momentum has totally shifted to Brentford ... Toney nearly got a PK call but offside

Sammy needs to put a Spring in his Step ..... FFS Man u just came off the bench MOVE YOUR LAZY FKING ASSS A BIT

Comment

damn Sammy nearly connect with a shot top of box
          wiffed it with defender running hard at him

Comment

Not good at all from saman so far

That through ball he should have done better on and that volley just now at the top of the box we’re two bad misses
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Damnnnnnnn saman misses a 1v1!!!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

he is brought on definitely as a RW....
                He looks way too worried about being his movement and positioning.... who da fk cares what Frank asked of you .... just take the fking game by the scruff of neck

oh shitt Saman 1v1 with mendi ... he saves his effort rebound cleared off line .... dammmit

Comment

Damn. it was a good effort by Saman just a better save.

Comment

damn sends a scrumptious cross into box nearly lead to a hockey assist.... lucky asss mendi somehow gets a touch to clear it off his ass..?

ok sammy finally getting into the game now another cross into box by him cleared
                    come on Brentford

Comment

A few good moments from saman since missing the 1v1…..a few good balls and did well to save a ball that was going out and whipped in a dangerous cross
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Saman dropped deeper, at least temporarily. He gave a nice ball to Toney. Then he saved a ball that looked to be going out and whipped in a dangerous cross. He has a nice whip on the ball.

Comment

Saman is most dangerous when he let him control the game - he can play some lovely balls , let him play.

Comment

hes playing quite well. His shot was well hit, crazy save by mendy who followed it up blocking even easier chance from janssen few minutes later.

Ghoddos a nice clipped ball to toney, then saved a second ball from brentford cross and put in a dangerous one of his own.

Taking up positions all over the pitch atm, rw, lw, cam.

Comment

No idea how it is only 4 mins of added time.

Comment

4min stoppage
                                again fk where Frank told you to play .... just mix it up where the BALL IS get involved in the god damn game

Comment

Working...
                                X