Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Great game.

Still don’t see what’s to be concerned about by saman. We knew going into the season he was not going to get a lot of mins in these type of games. They are basically playing 3cdms/box to box guys in midfield. All physical asf.

Ghoddos direct competition in this team for the more attacking mid role is Jensen, a danish international, also set on the bench not getting any mins tonight.

Guy has no agenda against ghoddos, he’s improved him a lot as a player, made him a better asset for tm, and now he is part of a very competitive PL squad who push top teams like liverpool to brink.
    Correct. Bottom line, Frank is there to get results. If he is getting them, there is no arguing about his line ups, tactics, etc. We all would like Saman to play more (and I think he will), but the coach is there to get results, not play who we want.

These are exceptional results he is getting for a team that is playing in EPL for the first time in 70 years. If Frank finishes the season strong, other top teams will come looking for him.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Hey you Graham Potter lovers . If Brighton beat Wolves tomorrow they go top of the table.
      To think they hounded out our boy from a top four challenging side working under the most exciting and talented coach in world football so that he can go farm some dutch dairy on weekends.

And they said Ghoddos won't have the same fate, Frank believes in his players, Brentford are a proper club, etc etc etc.

Please don't make the same mistakes with Ghoddos, Brentford are 4th on xPTS, this is the highest level side he's ever going to play for, let him utilise it, develop and enjoy any opportunities you get to see him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Hey you Graham Potter lovers . If Brighton beat Wolves tomorrow they go top of the table.

Their last league game was illegitimate victory!

Oon bord halaleshoon nemishe!

Comment

I dont see any evidence his fitness isnt up? Honestly, go rewatch villa game, he was all over the park and putting in great work in press and off the ball, tracking players all the way back into brentford box, still adding himself well to offense.

ITs just a matter of game profile a lot of times, what the coach is going for in the midfield, etc. Ghoddos is not a 6ft1 super physical defensive midfielder, he cant change that. Just like those guys lack the guile and football IQ to create a lot of chances in games vs midtable or lower tabl teams.
          villa game imo was the for most part the same game he's been playing for Brentford and TM all along, only that finally the announcer saw the Immense Value in that aspect of a MFder and Gave him his proper Prop for his performance & then an assload of avg. knowledged football fans ran with those raving remarks from the game announcer as Validation that he has finally turned the corner and was now playing a different football than games past..!!

like i said before This league is not LA LIGA and is build for and Played most often as in your face, fast and physical Route 1 football ..!! you want to succeed and become a regular starter in this league then by enlarge you must Shape up and get stuck-in and vastly step up you work rate and hustle levels .... otherwise you will be a bit time, situational demanded, (injury striken back-up) Performer..!!
          you think im wrong..? then watch n see what happens to Sammy going forward..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Lolololol. This is called reversion to the mean. Where last season the decisions largely went against them, this season the tables have turned as we said they would.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Added to it, the two goals LC scored that were questionably ruled offside for interference?!!!! I swear the officials were from AFC and thought LC was Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                villa game imo was the for most part the same game he's been playing for Brentford and TM all along, only that finally the announcer saw the Immense Value in that aspect of a MFder and Gave him his proper Prop for his performance & then an assload of avg. knowledged football fans ran with those raving remarks from the game announcer as Validation that he has finally turned the corner and was now playing a different football than games past..!!

like i said before This league is not LA LIGA and is build for and Played most often as in your face, fast and physical Route 1 football ..!! you want to succeed and become a regular starter in this league then by enlarge you must Shape up and get stuck-in and vastly step up you work rate and hustle levels .... otherwise you will be a bit time, situational demanded, (injury striken back-up) Performer..!!
                you think im wrong..? then watch n see what happens to Sammy going forward..!!
                Right but that doesn’t mean he isn’t in shape, he simply isn’t the type of player you describe, especially not in comparison to some of the other guys he competes with. Same reason Jensen played no mins this game, doesn’t = not being in top shape physically

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                  Added to it, the two goals LC scored that were questionably ruled offside for interference?!!!! I swear the officials were from AFC and thought LC was Iran.
                  Couldn't have put it better myself

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    To think they hounded out our boy from a top four challenging side working under the most exciting and talented coach in world football so that he can go farm some dutch dairy on weekends.
                    Sarcasm???!!!

If you really think BHA is a "top 4 challenging side" , I have a bridge to sell you, You do realize that the "top 4 challenging side" finished 15 or 16 the last couple of years right?!!

Lolololol. This is called reversion to the mean. Where last season the decisions largely went against them, this season the tables have turned as we said they would.
                    Poor BHA fans have been waiting 3 years for this "reversion" to happen. Too bad most of the BHA fans are too dumb to really know what is happening. Don't get too excited!! BHA's current position is a function of the schedule. Remember a couple of years ago?!! Stay tuned, reality will hit soon.

Comment

I don't know how you have the cheek to even post any more on this subject. The ARJ thread of 20/21 records and documents all

Comment

Right but that doesn’t mean he isn’t in shape, he simply isn’t the type of player you describe, especially not in comparison to some of the other guys he competes with. Same reason Jensen played no mins this game, doesn’t = not being in top shape physically
                        strong ? fit ? perhaps ... but not fully yet imo...!!
                        Lacking Sufficient levels of STAMINA ??? YES Sir....!! still Lacking Severely imho..!!
                        why else do you think some goozoo, sub-par quality mfders like Ahmad nour or Noorgard/Jensen, fking baptiste:/ taking minutes away from him in TM and Brentford..!! because of his Work-rate and Hustle levels on the pitch is Still Well below that of theirs ...!!
                        he either has to up his Stamina levels and work-rate on the pitch , or be satisfied enough with playing Part timer Role in both teams ...!! which sadly so far, he seems resigned to be so..!!?
                        Last edited by BacheLot; 09-25-2021, 12:56 PM.

Comment

I don't know how you have the cheek to even post any more on this subject. The ARJ thread of 20/21 records and documents all
                          Hahaha. Sarcasm again?? Or you do not have long-term memory. If I gave a hoot, I would go dig up that thread and your posts... But I am sure you remember how you were getting all excited, and then, well....as you say "reversion to mean" happened and people found out that Potter is just a con-artist with a good PR firm behind him. An empty suit as they say in the business world.

I don't mind Tomas Frank not giving more minutes to Saman, because he gets results. Potter on the other hand DID NOT GET ANY RESULTS. Seriously, it is not a secret. There is this thing called Google and you can find out how he did last couple of years at BHA and before that at Swansea. Try it. It may jog your memory a bit.

Comment

Back to the Bees:

The game today was really really impressive. The counters are very fast. A couple of areas they could really improve on:

Routine passes have to have a lot more pace. They should not be rolling to the recipient, they need to go much faster, so that the other team cannot adjust quickly enough. Liverpool, MC do this rea;;y well.

They need to have a midfielder who can dictate the pace and also be able to switch the field of play much much faster.

Overall an impressive results against one of the most lethal teams in EPL.

Comment

early impressions so far this season to me as a whole team, Bees look > Seagulls..!
                              its still way too early to be excited for BHA being near top of the table...! joojaro aakhareh payeez mishmoran .... we will see where on the table they fall closer to the end of season..!!
                              imo, BHA they didnt strengthen and improve their depth chart near enough in summer and unless they address shortcomings big in Winter transfer season, they stand a good chance of demotion..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                early impressions so far this season to me as a whole team, Bees look > Seagulls..!
                                its still way too early to be excited for BHA being near top of the table...! joojaro aakhareh payeez mishmoran .... we will see where on the table they fall closer to the end of season..!!
                                imo, BHA they didnt strengthen and improve their depth chart near enough in summer and unless they address shortcomings big in Winter transfer season, they stand a good chance of demotion..!!
                                For now if they win their game against Crystal Palace on Monday, they will be the sole leader after 6 games with 15 points

Comment

Working...
                                X