Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saman at left for the last 15 minutes.

Dumbass Frank once again shows that his biggest weakness is the lack of a back up plan. If you figure out his gameplan in the first half, you are almost certainly going to win the match.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Saman at left for the last 15 minutes.
      Dumbass Frank once again shows that his biggest weakness is the lack of a back up plan. If you figure out his gameplan in the first half, you are almost certainly going to win the match.
      The entire league has him figured out. The string of early results because no one knew them, now everyone knows him.

16 goals conceded in the last 5 games with essentially 5 defenders in the back?
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        4-1 loss

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        hurry... prep another 4 year contract extension for Frank..!! lol

told yall he has been tactically exposed and needs to adapt a different playing scheme ... this park da bus, hack n hoof it up aint workin no more..!!
        but knowing how slow this danish clown is to making meaningful tactical changes...it's not gonna be till they are in clear danger of relegation, coming up probably after 2-3 of more losses, coming up next ..!!

Comment

He's loosing his grip on reality...please get this man some help.

"I know it will sound strange when you lose 4-1 but the performance was actually ok... It was never a 4-1 game, never."
          -Thomas Frank

https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS_EN/st...14180480540676

Comment

Saman's season in a single photo

Comment

"but knowing how slow this danish clown is to making meaningful tactical changes...!"
              I am not sure he has enough intelligence to do that, you are giving him too much credit. But, his XG (expected gash) is through the roof!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                He's loosing his grip on reality...please get this man some help.

"I know it will sound strange when you lose 4-1 but the performance was actually ok... It was never a 4-1 game, never."
                -Thomas Frank

https://twitter.com/beINSPORTS_EN/st...14180480540676
                Lol we lost but deserved a better fate. Sounds very familiar oddly enough.

When are some of these coaches gonna learn a loss is a loss and a win is a win...if you lose 4-1 then you clearly did something wrong!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Damn, with Brentford getting knocked out of the FA Cup this is going hinder Saman's game time even further!

Comment

well positive news is that Josh Dasilva is back so saman will most likely make it in the lineup. Josh and saman have been great pairs and frank plays both of these players together. Also frank will most likely change this ugly deffensive formation now that all of his players are back. I'm very positive about saman making it in brentford. (hopefully i don't jynx it)

Comment

Pretty much safe to say that Ghoddos won't get any playing time tommo. Eriksen is probably benched and will get his debut as a sub.

The other 2 subs would be

Onyeka/Babtiste
                      Wissa

Comment

Whoa in the starting lineup against ManCity

Comment

Comment

THANK YOU THOMAS FRANK!

Comment

According to SofaScore he’s starting at striker. Toney is out

Comment

Saman as a striker??? Wtf???? This doesnt sound good to me

Comment

Working...
                                X