No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team does not deserve a player like Saman, too good for them, the coach does not know how to use him properly, he needs to start regularly to become more match fit and regain his confidence

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Saman highest rated player on his team on SofasScore and he only played for 62 minutes: https://www.sofascore.com/brentford-...ster-city/rsab

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          First Villa, now City, Saman has put in two MOM performances for his team when given a starting chance. The commentators were salivating over his first touch.
          He's such a good footballer, just a shame he can't get a proper run at this club. Time to look elsewhere (especially with the Eriksen signing).
          Especially so in his more natural Attacking/AM position ..!
          He just isn’t your khar doe defensive hustler, hence ill suited to Franks tactics & with the usual attacking starters getting fit again it might well be some time before he gets another chance to prove himself..!
          Wonder if he could still demand a loan move this season..!
          Don’t think loans are subject to deadlines!??

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
            But he's Danish and will therefore play, ad infinitum.
            They have 30 million useless midfielders yet not even one backup right back... Hilarious

Comment

Maybe he'll start Saman in goal next and then take him off after 50 mins even if he doesn't concede.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Maybe he'll start Saman in goal next and then take him off after 50 mins even if he doesn't concede.
                  LOL hal dadi I got a good laugh at this it’s actually sad bc it’s true
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This happens when you bring bunch of danish shit players to fullfill your "oghdeh". Brentford actually could've stayed on top if this shmuck actually changed his formation and style of play back to 3-4-1-2 or 4-3-3. Play stupid game, win stupid prizes Mr Frank.

Onyeka a player that is constantly benched in Nigeria, always makes the line up and does F* All. Only cuz this guy can get physical in the game but produces 0 chances.

Jensen - lol not even gonna talk about him

Canos - he is shit . Only good when he is used in his comfortable position (championship position)

Noorgard = the only decent danish player in the team.

Roerslev = loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Saman had offer from fullham and it seems they are making back to Premier league. I wonder if they are still interested in saman, it would be a great move for him.

Comment

I dont care if he doesnt always track back, i dont care if he doesnt have 6 pack abs and run around the field like a donkey.

There is a level of player in Saman that we simply do not have on TM, from a tactical and technical perspective he is brilliant.

He shows it tonight randomly thrown in vs the best team in the world, doesnt miss a beat despite isolated tactics and supposed pressure on him.

If multiple coaches didnt get the max out of him some of their tactics should be re-evaluated. Even if recent TM games reason we finally linked the play back to front a few times was because of him getting the ball out of tight situations where we typically lose possession bc of his great touch and awareness.

Hope he sticks around in brentford, puts in a few more of these performances, and gets tf out in the summer to a solid club where he will be trusted more.

Comment

Its amazing that many people have short memories. Saman was in a really dire situation up until September of 2020 when he finally joined Brentford. He had a terrible time at Amiens and went through a horrendous ban and emotional drawbacks. Now he is playing for an EPL team that he helped promote and he just got a start against one of the best clubs in the world coached by perhaps one of the best coaches in the history of football and many of us don't even bother to have some perspective. He helped TM qualify for the largest sports event on the planet with solid performances. Come on folks, show a tiny bit of objectivity and decency. Let's acknowledge his accomplishments and stand for him to shine more.

Saman brings joy to my heart with his brilliant performances and I only wish him the best and I think he has shown in action that he will continue to persevere.

Go Saman!

Comment

There’s a reason why a coach like Arsene Wenger praised him years ago. He isn’t your armchair soccer fan. Also, many people conflate a player being in form, to being a very talented player, or not in form, to not being a very talented player.

Saman HAS the quality. It is certainly up to the coach to bring it out of him.

No doubt with the right coach and team, he would BLOSSOM.

Comment

As bad as it is that Ghoddos doesn't get more playing time, it is still good that in the limited time he gets he is starting to impress more and more people in the UK.

My hope is that he'll eventually get a transfer to another PL team that will actually make proper use of him.

It's not too far fetched, if you factor in his relative price/quality ratio considering how much many PL teams play. Even if it is another lower ranked team, as long as they properly use him as a regular starter with the right players to have a proper synergy.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                              My hope is that he'll eventually get a transfer to another PL team that will actually make proper use of him.
                              Hopefully fullham will be interested in summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                Its amazing that many people have short memories. Saman was in a really dire situation up until September of 2020 when he finally joined Brentford. He had a terrible time at Amiens and went through a horrendous ban and emotional drawbacks. Now he is playing for an EPL team that he helped promote and he just got a start against one of the best clubs in the world coached by perhaps one of the best coaches in the history of football and many of us don't even bother to have some perspective. He helped TM qualify for the largest sports event on the planet with solid performances. Come on folks, show a tiny bit of objectivity and decency. Let's acknowledge his accomplishments and stand for him to shine more.

Saman brings joy to my heart with his brilliant performances and I only wish him the best and I think he has shown in action that he will continue to persevere.

Go Saman!
                                Doroste, Saman BAAZISAAZE TM ast. Yek shomare 10 ast. Bayad az hooshe footbaalish estefaadeh konim.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X