Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    He's shown it over and over again the few mins he played, he's perfect, and he seems so focused and serious on all the pics I've seen from training, not fooling around, he got that European mentality unlike others on the team, what more he gotta do? I'm sure the post on IG was a reaction of all this, he got the full right to be frustrated. some people are just not good at "pulling someone aside" and saying whats on their mind, they let their action and dedication speak for itself, I'm one of those myself.
    I agree with you 100% and that’s part of the reason why he is and his biggest fans like me are frustrated.

Let me correct that….I’m not frustrated at this point anymore….it’s past that….I’m truly furious! And I’m sure he is too….but again, you need to handle yourself professionally even if you don’t like what is being done. Part of being professional is being able to communicate and speak your mind in the right way and not cause a scene. I respectfully disagree with you that it’s a certain personality it takes to do that. I think it’s part of any professional persons duty whether you’re a pro footballer or an accountant or a cashier or a broker…..whatever you want to do to improve your situation needs to have goals attached with it and in this case for saman and his TM career, he wants to start regularly he needs to have a stern convo with Skocic on what more he can be doing that he is not doing Bc like you and I have said…..he seems to be doing everything.

Otherwise you and I will be sitting here again concerned at what the reaction is gonna be and whether that’s right or wrong vs him doing his professional duty.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If you guys were Saman would you all use your Premier League playing experience and leave Brentford to join another a club (either in the winter/summer) in a "Top-4" League if it meant you would get regular playing time? It seems that the person he is competing with is Jensen and he is getting the nod over Saman.

Comment

If i am him, i will show my middle finger to coaching staff and focus on my club career just like Vahid in early 2000.
        I am not his biggest fan but don't tell me he doesn't deserve 15-20 min per game.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He has only played 86 minutes this season, was not used frequently by Carlos, and now barely utilized with Skocic. The mystery is, every time that I can remember where he as come on for Team Melli, he as done a decent / good job. So why he doesn't play is actually very confusing. Is it an attitude thing? Is it tactical? I don't know, I am personally a big fan of his, but I just feel like there is something we are missing, that the coaches see and don't play him.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Jensen only got the nod over the other midfielders once this season , which was the last game. There is two fixed in that midfield when fit, Noergaard and Janelt and looks as if 3rd choice is Onyeka with Baptiste the 4th choice and then depending on the game either Saman or Jensen.

Baptiste and Janelt are expected to be out for the next game against Chelsea - so that leaves 3 out of 4. Onyeka travelled back earlier as Nigeria finished their qualifier on Sunday so I expect him to play with Noergaard who was rested tonight for Denmark (came on in 89th minute). Then the third choice I am not sure, Jensen only played a minute tonight too and Saman would have had longer travel distance although he played no game time.

Or he could look at a change of formation and play a front three like Brentford used too and play Wissa and Mbuemo either side of Toney. Thus only playing with the two CM.

Chelsea would be a good game for Saman to play, they like to sit back and hit on the counter. They are not a high paced team either and are defensively strong and Saman has the abilities to open them up and help out the forwards.

Comment

هر کسی از ظن خود شد یار من ؛ are we reading too much in his post? I think he meant to convey "no comment"

Comment

hala watch saman feature vs chelsea.

We will all have to wrestle with the fact he is a central midfielder good enough to feature vs champs of europe, but not good enough to displace ahmad nourollahi for 20 mins vs UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                  Me thinks you guys are reading waaaaay too much into a couple of emojis.
                  possibly, probably ..!!? the fact that he proceeds to quickly delete the message would also suggest that Sammy, himself also realized that the message could well be over-analyzed as well and thus cause controversy..!
                  but one can not remain oblivious to the fact that he may well Also be feeling quite Frustrated and in a way Disrespected by Dragoon after not getting a single game minute too..!!
                  like he said in his interview, he is doing his best in pre-match trainings to make the team (in both club and country) and yet he can not explain why he is so frequently overlooked for starting line up or even minutes off the bench..!?
                  his short but quite to the point imoji message was imo, just stating the fact above before a barrage of questions are thrown at him about his bizarre total absence from the last 2 WCQs..!

ps
                  A Nee Ways.... i dont know about you guys? but personally him not getting afforded not even a lousy 30min off the bench was just about the only thing that annoyed the shitt outa me from last two TM outings..!
                  and if i know Eskoochie man well,? i highly doubt he would overly react back to it either..!!?? somewhat similarly to Taremi controversy a few months earlier..!
                  he looks a pretty pragmatic person and one who knows still regardless of his recent success with TM his job is still not on Solid grounds primarily due to his weak resume ..... !
                  This job for all intended purposes is indeed his High-Level-Coachin- CAREER IN MAKING..!!
                  Eskoocher Aint Yet nowhere near CQ-level Established and well recognized/respected coach (his rather kiri, 1sided, meager IFF Pay-package is the clear indicator of that fact ..!) He knew full well he didnt Yet have the General CREDIBILITY and Pull to attempt to punish Mehdi for questioning his authority earlier, so cleverly enough he didnt react to it at all and in the process earned himself a few more Ws mostly on his back and further strengthened his his foothold over his TM reign (once in a lifetime opportunity sorta JOB..! ).
                  Lets hope he doesnt get stupidly cocky now and possibly try to ignore Sammy from future TM call-ups..!! I know on paper it may not be as big of risk as Mehdi case earlier but it still all the makings of turning many if not most Foreign based TM fans against him and in turn well facilitate his unceremonious earlier than expected boot from TM job..!?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    hala watch saman feature vs chelsea.

We will all have to wrestle with the fact he is a central midfielder good enough to feature vs champs of europe, but not good enough to displace ahmad nourollahi for 20 mins vs UAE.
                    God hear from your mouth!!! That would be awesome and give me a reason to watch the Russian Laundered Money team (oops I meant Chelsea). Otherwise, I would pass on watching that team.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      Jensen only got the nod over the other midfielders once this season , which was the last game. There is two fixed in that midfield when fit, Noergaard and Janelt and looks as if 3rd choice is Onyeka with Baptiste the 4th choice and then depending on the game either Saman or Jensen.

Baptiste and Janelt are expected to be out for the next game against Chelsea - so that leaves 3 out of 4. Onyeka travelled back earlier as Nigeria finished their qualifier on Sunday so I expect him to play with Noergaard who was rested tonight for Denmark (came on in 89th minute). Then the third choice I am not sure, Jensen only played a minute tonight too and Saman would have had longer travel distance although he played no game time.

Or he could look at a change of formation and play a front three like Brentford used too and play Wissa and Mbuemo either side of Toney. Thus only playing with the two CM.

Chelsea would be a good game for Saman to play, they like to sit back and hit on the counter. They are not a high paced team either and are defensively strong and Saman has the abilities to open them up and help out the forwards.

Comment

fak
                        if back to full fitness, Janlet will certainly take the starting role if fit and Onyoka and noorgard are probably next

Saman may yet get some minutes off the bench if they are trailing perhaps..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          fak
                          if back to full fitness, Janlet will certainly take the starting role if fit and Onyoka and noorgard are probably next

If he has good offers from other clubs, he should take them IMHO if his gametime is going to be dependent on others injuries/missing in squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            If he has good offers from other clubs, he should take them IMHO if his gametime is going to be dependent on others injuries/missing in squad.
                            He should request a loan to a championship team this winter break. That way, he gets game time, improves his conditioning, continues to get used to the physical nature of English football and is still a Brentford player and can come back in 6 months or 18 months and perhaps be in the starting 11...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              fak
                              correct me if i'm wrong but Janelt is deffensive MD that plays on the left , saman is a attacking MD that play on the right (exactly in Baptiste position) right?

noorgard Is also deffensive central MD . Onyeka also plays on the left MD (most of the times).

So in other words Saman doesn't fit the current brentford system and his close competition are Baptiste and Jensen. The only time saman will start would be when either his competition is injured or brentford playing attacking football against weaker teams with different system.

Baptiste is injured so i'm guessing Jensen will start and his sub would be saman if they are goal down .

Comment

The starting three for Brentford when fit are Noergaard, Onyeka and Janelt. Onyeka has yet to finish the 90 I think - it looks as if his sub will be Wissa if they need a goal or if they are in front it will be Baptiste (but he is now injured). Therefore it will be between Saman and Jensen.

Comment

Working...
                                X