No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSV would be the best Option for Ghaedi. He reminds me of their former Mexican player "Hirving Lozano".

Comment

Ghaedi at this particular phase of his career should only go to Dutch/Portugese/Belgian/French clubs, best place for talent development. Doesn't matter which team, as long as they play in 1-tier level.

Hope it happens, as I also hear strong signals that Al Duhail are pushing really hard to get him over to Qatar

btw, 2 Million Euros is quite a lot for an IPL player, doesn't seem realistic. At least, no European team would pay that, Qatari clubs would (unfortunately)

Comment

What's up with everyone thinking Ghaedi would be too weak for Fulham? PGPL is a very physical league as well and he has been one of the best players in that league...

Obviously PSV would be a dream move for Ghaedi, but Fulham is still a much better team than AEK IMO... He could add muscle and adapt to the Championship

Comment

Ghaedi to Al Gharafa is fix according to Iranlegionair on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
            Ghaedi to Al Gharafa is fix according to Iranlegionair on Instagram.
            I also read this info. He would join strama

Comment

Bummer [emoji2357]

Comment

PSV story isn't true, they were only following (maybe still) his development.
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Its too much money for Esteghlal to pass up. Of course if Ghaedi didn't want to go he could reject the transfer, but seems like he is ok with it. He needs to leave as quickly as possible or he'll waste his best years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Its too much money for Esteghlal to pass up. Of course if Ghaedi didn't want to go he could reject the transfer, but seems like he is ok with it. He needs to leave as quickly as possible or he'll waste his best years.
                    For Ghaedi I dont why he would waste his time at SS if the alternative is al gharafa

Comment

They’re paying almost double his asking price and probably offering him a really nice salary as well.

Don’t forget he has a great relationship with stramaconi. I think if he does well there, which we know he will, he can leave to Europe from there the same way Taremi did.

If Esteghlal wasn’t in such a financial crisis I would say they’re being a-holes but nobody could blame them with a 3.5 mil offer on a 2 million dollar price tag which many here even thought was over priced to begin with.

Also another side note on the team….al gharafa finished 4th in QSL last year which means they’re in a play off spot for ACL.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Much money !!! Lets see what Esteghlal does with it, has any iranisn team ever got more than 3,5 Million Euros for a player ?

Comment

thats great money for SS. They are probably pushing ghayedi to accept it.

Comment

Apparently the Emirati league has changed its name from the disgusting name they had before to something else, so Iranian players can play there again.

However, its probably the worst of the 3 Arab leagues in the middle east - any TM player going there should be removed from the list. Its a joke league.

Comment

But I dont see ghayedi rumor anywhere besides few IG accounts?

Comment

Al-Gharafah Qatar could not sign Mehdi Ghaedi due to financial problems.
                                Source: 90TV

Comment

Working...
                                X