Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khamid92 View Post
    Ali deai play for thé first Time in budesliga when hé have 26 years.
    Thats why he was semi succesful

Comment

is Cheshmi a free agent?

Comment

When you play for Bayern you are a big player.

Comment

Until now, Esteghlal and Al Ahli couldn't agree on the transfer fee. According to the article below, Al Ahli offered 1,2m USD, but Esteghlal demands 2m USD in order to sign two foreign players and pay Stramaccioni's wages.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1980448

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            At 22, with his physique, it is already too late. If Europe was ever a goal for him, he should’ve spent the last 2-3 years in the gym. I didn’t buy all the rumors either, because he looks like he’d struggle to survive a training session in Europe. If AEK was true, Ansarifard was probably behind it. He would be better off (in regards to TM position, not $$) with Esteghlal but it seems they really want to sell.
            I don't understand your fixation on gym sessions being an integral part of football. It's almost as if you think football is in fact olympic weightlifting?

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiNumber1Fan View Post
              I don't understand your fixation on gym sessions being an integral part of football. It's almost as if you think football is in fact olympic weightlifting?
              And your bottom line is what? Strength has nothing to do with football? It is not a physical sport? How else does one build their strength? By flipping kabob skewers?

Comment

he’s 5’2 he’s gonna get pushed around no matter what. he may as well just gain some muscle so he can lessen the chances of that

Comment

Having muscle mass and being physically fit (cardio, strength etc) is an integral part of the game for a modern footballer. Gone are the days of Paul Gascoigne and his benders. Plus look how physically on peak top footballers are.

Comment

The PGPL is a very physical league, Ghaedi can easily play in Portugal, Spain, Holland, Greece etc. Xavi and Iniesta were also small...

Comment

Iran Legionnaires | Transfers | Part 1

https://youtu.be/g0tLNQVimss
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                        The PGPL is a very physical league, Ghaedi can easily play in Portugal, Spain, Holland, Greece etc. Xavi and Iniesta were also small...
                        but not 5’2…

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                          but not 5’2…
                          Ghayedi is 5ft5. Taller than insigne, giovinco. Same height as veratti, cazorla. Only an inch shorter than the likes of Valbuena, alexis sanchez.

His height is not a valid reason for him not to succeed in Europe, so we can stop pedaling that. Would his physique overall have been of major concern to some teams, sure. But we see players with same size profile on teams like porto (conceicaos kid also has no muscle mass and is hailed as next big thing) and actually across the Portuguese league.

From evidence we have (limited) ghayedi was able to hold his own vs physical opponents. See performance when he came on vs bosnia, see ACL games against international caliber defenders like mercado, benatia, etc. they all struggled to contain him.

And as for “he should have been in gym” argument, I actuallt think the difference between his body when he first came to esteghlal vs now is considerable , he has clearly been working at it. Ofc we don’t need him to be overly muscular, more so he needs to be able to withstand a lot of contact. This is something playing in the right european league he could really improve and achieve fairly quickly.

Ghayedi makes up for his underweight frame with great speed, insane dribbling ability, and excellent finishing. The power he generates for somebody of his stature just shows that his size should not be the decisive factor, his technique is brilliant.

There are plenty of examples of people his height making it at the top level, unfortunately wasting additional time in persian gulf leagues will not allow him the necessary adaptation period he needs if he wants to really go far in Europe. It will be much harder for ghayedi to make instant impact from qatar/uae/iran on a league like Portugal than it was for taremi.

Comment

My dear friends, footballers practise cardio playing football... you don't need a glorified human hamster wheel to do that (with that said I do like the idea of flipping chellow kebabs as part of my cardio regime XD). Comparing a lesser built footballer to Gascoigne is just ridiculous. One of them was a fully fledge alcoholic, the other just concentrated on skill and agility... also to add to the examples above we have Neymar, perhaps one of the best footballers of today. Ghaedi could probably suplex the guy in less than half a second, don't think I would ever catch any of you guys saying Neymar needs to hit the bench press.

In my humble opinion, I think this misinformed opinion comes from playing sport at a low level where skill doesn't really come into play that much. You probably would think a boxer would need to lift weights etc but you would actually be completely wrong, as you are in this matter.

Comment

My dear friends, footballers practise cardio playing football... you don't need a glorified human hamster wheel to do that (with that said I do like the idea of flipping chellow kebabs as part of my cardio regime XD). Comparing a lesser built footballer to Gascoigne is just ridiculous. One of them was a fully fledge alcoholic, the other just concentrated on skill and agility... also to add to the examples above we have Neymar, perhaps one of the best footballers of today. Ghaedi could probably suplex the guy in less than half a second, don't think I would ever catch any of you guys saying Neymar needs to hit the bench press.

In my humble opinion, I think this misinformed opinion comes from playing sport at a low level where skill doesn't really come into play that much. You probably would think a boxer would need to lift weights etc but you would actually be completely wrong, as you are in this matter.
                              well size and strength are definitely factors at the high end of the sport. I think unfortunately a lot of people here, especially those based in US, seem to judge football through an english prism of the sport. There are many countries across europe where players like ghayedi are not scoffed at but actually appreciated. His talent is undeniably immense. He would not be "kicked off the pitch" at a practice session in europe. He has dealt with being the smallest player on the pitch his whole life, I think he knows ways to impact the game and make up for his size that people here cant even wrap their head around if they tried (i.e speed, agility, releasing ball faster, thinking ahead, etc). His size also, at least we have seen clear examples of this in ACL (and TM cameos too) dumbfounds defenders a bit. Some get really worried around the box that excessive contact will lead to pk, allowing him to use that extra meter of space to complete his offensive move. Others try to play extremely physical with him but again struggle to account for his speed. Often you will see when he is hit the way he takes the contact prevents major injury/impact, typically he just gets clipped bc he anticipates fouls so well.

Does he have tools to play in bundesliga or PL next week? For sure not. But could he be very dangerous in a league such as portugal, holland, greece, spain with a bit of adaptation and the right environment? I dont see how not.

Comment

Nothing for me to say when you are scoring own goals like the bolded.
                                And here is a clip of Ghaedi training with former runner and current bodybuilder, Payman Rajabi. You should send them both a message and let them know they are wasting their time.
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/COTWJjUBUKt

Comment

Working...
                                X