No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naderi leaving Iran to go to Turkey: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSbRczzg...dium=copy_link

Mustafa Denizli’s comments on naderi:
    - his future is very bright
    - he can play multiple positions and altay seriously benefits from his transfer

Sounds like Denizli sees him as a big part of this team which is great. Will be a good experience for him, wish him the best of luck.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Ghermez Agha jan.

In didgaahe man ast:

Morrabbihaaye tork noghte za'fhaaye ziyaadi darand:

1. Az nazare TAKTIKI maali nistand va yek nemoneh TM Torkie ast ke dar jaame Europa az nazare taktiki looleh shod.

Mishe goft ke elme taktikie morrabbihaaye tork paayin ast.

2.Morrabbihaaye tork tasmimhaaye ehsaasati migirand va team raa yehoo mirizan be ham.

Dar vaaghe agar Torkie mikhaad pishrafte dorost o hesaabi kone bayad morrabbihaaye dorost o hesaabie KHAREJI biyaare,

na yek mosht bazikone darje 3 az Europa, Afriqa va Amrikaaye Latin.

Allahyaar agar yek fasle digar mande Fenerbahce man fekr mikonam daghoon mishod chon rooye nimkat mipoosid.

Man kheili raazi hastam ke Mohebi mire Porteghaal chon farhange footbaaleshon, makhsosan az nazare morrabbi
      kheili balataar az Torkie ast.

Bishtar baraye hamine ke fekr mikonam Torkie yek bombast ast baraye bazikonhaaye ma.
      I can agree that Turkish coaches are not special at all and not the best for youth development, no disagreements there. But from the perspective of competitiveness from top to bottom of the league and overall level from lots of different perspectives (players, facilities, participation in UEFA competitions, transfers to and from other leagues, etc.) it’s a solid league and much, much better and more beneficial for any player vs playing in Iran or Qatar which is usually the alternative. If it’s Turkey vs Portuguese league or even Turkey for Belgian league I can understand that but almost every time a player is linked with a move to Turkish super lig it’s a matter of that vs Iran or Qatar. It’s an easy decision in those scenarios….Hosseini’s overall experience was positive IMO and Amiri’s was too but he didn’t want to stay. Allahyar’s situation was not ideal but at the end of the day the club knew they weren’t going to use him and loaned him out to a solid developmental team where he has made some nice strides so I don’t consider that a bad experience either since again, had he been in Iran with SS, that loan opportunity would have never happened and is a part of my point from movement in and out of other European leagues.

From my post above about naderi it sounds like he can be the next strong Iranian representative there with a coach who we know has great experience with Iranians and actually I wouldn’t say Denizli is a bad coach at all. So I’m optimistic things will work out well there as long as naderi plays hard and confident like he did with SS
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Turkish league overall is better than Greece, Ukraine. And this is mainly because there are more quality foreign players there. Lots of Africans in their prime play there, and some older European veterans. Also the speed and pace of their games are much much faster than leagues like Greece, Ukraine, etc

Comment

Mehdi Tartar named new headcoach of Zob Ahan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I can agree that Turkish coaches are not special at all and not the best for youth development, no disagreements there. But from the perspective of competitiveness from top to bottom of the league and overall level from lots of different perspectives (players, facilities, participation in UEFA competitions, transfers to and from other leagues, etc.) it’s a solid league and much, much better and more beneficial for any player vs playing in Iran or Qatar which is usually the alternative. If it’s Turkey vs Portuguese league or even Turkey for Belgian league I can understand that but almost every time a player is linked with a move to Turkish super lig it’s a matter of that vs Iran or Qatar. It’s an easy decision in those scenarios….Hosseini’s overall experience was positive IMO and Amiri’s was too but he didn’t want to stay. Allahyar’s situation was not ideal but at the end of the day the club knew they weren’t going to use him and loaned him out to a solid developmental team where he has made some nice strides so I don’t consider that a bad experience either since again, had he been in Iran with SS, that loan opportunity would have never happened and is a part of my point from movement in and out of other European leagues.

From my post above about naderi it sounds like he can be the next strong Iranian representative there with a coach who we know has great experience with Iranians and actually I wouldn’t say Denizli is a bad coach at all. So I’m optimistic things will work out well there as long as naderi plays hard and confident like he did with SS
            Are dooste aziz, harfet doroste: agar harfe Iran, Qatar va Torkie ast, Torkie 100 % behtar ast, amma agar masalan Porteghaal ya Belgique ya Holland baashe,
            fazaaye footbaalie Torkie bere jelo boogh bezane ke baraye ammaeshon khoobe.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Are dooste aziz, harfet doroste: agar harfe Iran, Qatar va Torkie ast, Torkie 100 % behtar ast, amma agar masalan Porteghaal ya Belgique ya Holland baashe,
              fazaaye footbaalie Torkie bere jelo boogh bezane ke baraye ammaeshon khoobe.
              No disagreements there haji damet garm

I really wish we would see more guys going to Holland. Would be huge for our football but also I’m grateful Portugal has made a big splash with their purchases of iranian players and seeing very high success rates.
              Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-11-2021, 10:20 AM.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Mehdi Tartar named new headcoach of Zob Ahan.

This is one of the biggest problems in the IPL, the never ending recycling of inadequate domestic coaches that have proven to know basically nothing of modern football. Sad and lazy, that's what it is.

Surely there is more coaching talent within Iran, otherwise hire a decent foreign coach within your budget (if IFF allows it). Have a look at your neighbours (Sepahan), they handed over one of the biggest teams in Iran to someone with little coaching experience but proven game intelligence, and look how great that turned out! They nearly grabbed the Championship.

Comment

Several greek medias says AEK is interested by Ghaedi

Comment

portuguese coaches in ipl have done great. i think in the next 20 years we will develop a great relationship with portugese football, with players going out, and managers coming in

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Here it says Eindhoved and Fulham also interested. God please not Fulham..
                      https://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podo...foulam/4193470

Comment

He would have to put on a lot of muscle mass to play in the Championship, they would kick him from pillar to post.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          Here it says Eindhoved and Fulham also interested. God please not Fulham..
                          https://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podo...foulam/4193470
                          PSV would be the most ideal destination for him and his pedigree as a footballer..!!
                          if not all bs reporting ..... he could run riot in Greece too .... forgeabout Fullham...he'd get murdered and permanently sidelined in half a season there

Comment

PSV is easily one of the most ideal places he could go…..if that interest is true, I really hope he recognizes that would be the best move for him. Fulham has been “interested” in him for a while I remember stramaconi a while back confirming it himself. Let’s see
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              The asking fee is 2M apparently, they will not pay/or can not afford this, and it is better he joins a league such as Dutch league if PSV offer is true, Much better for his development, more space for a gifted player such as him, and he can put up decent numbers and it is a good transition league.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                The asking fee is 2M apparently, they will not pay/or can not afford this, and it is better he joins a league such as Dutch league, even mid table team. Much better for his development.
                                2m euros is a lot for him.
                                Maybe they can have a smaller fee if they let him at SS until January

Comment

Working...
                                X