No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit off topic but interesting nonetheless: What you can do with "Zero" Dollars transfer fee
    Attached Files

Comment

Some small updates on gholi :

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...aanvaller.html

<< Is Ali Gholizadeh in his last weeks at Charleroi? The Iranian tastemaker can count on the necessary interest, Charleroi would now also be willing to participate in a transfer.

This is already reported by La Dernière Heure. According to the Walloon news medium, Charleroi would be interested in an outgoing transfer from Gholizadeh. Not because the player is superfluous, but because he can put quite a bit of money in the drawer. Charleroi, for example, would aim for an amount between six and seven million euros.

A hefty price tag, especially since Charleroi paid only 300,000 euros for the player in 2018. Whether Charleroi will actually receive that prize remains to be seen. The player himself remains calm under it.

"I also hear rumors that clubs from Turkey and also Nantes would like to buy me. However, as long as my broker doesn't tell me about it, I don't believe it. We'll see what happens," said Gholizadeh. >>

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Some small updates on gholi :

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...aanvaller.html

<< Is Ali Gholizadeh in his last weeks at Charleroi? The Iranian tastemaker can count on the necessary interest, Charleroi would now also be willing to participate in a transfer.

This is already reported by La Dernière Heure. According to the Walloon news medium, Charleroi would be interested in an outgoing transfer from Gholizadeh. Not because the player is superfluous, but because he can put quite a bit of money in the drawer. Charleroi, for example, would aim for an amount between six and seven million euros.

A hefty price tag, especially since Charleroi paid only 300,000 euros for the player in 2018. Whether Charleroi will actually receive that prize remains to be seen. The player himself remains calm under it.

"I also hear rumors that clubs from Turkey and also Nantes would like to buy me. However, as long as my broker doesn't tell me about it, I don't believe it. We'll see what happens," said Gholizadeh. >>
        Harja bere Torkie NAARE - Goorestaane footbalisthaaye irani dar "Europa".
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Harja bere Torkie NAARE - Goorestaane footbalisthaaye irani dar "Europa".
          Really? Where is the evidence of that ardalan jan?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Majid was starting for one of their big clubs until the injury and inconsistency slowed him down and he warmed the bench. He was even warming the bench in TM.
            Amiri got decent playing time there. Not the best not the worst either.
            Sajjad case was different, he was even struggling when he returned to IP... , until last season.

Yeah in past there was Shahroudi and Kavianpour cases but that was long time. But even that Bakhtiarizadeh was starting for Erzurum most of the time.

So i dont think they treat our players bad. I lived in the country and generally speaking they like Iranians.
            But they live with football and their clubs 24/24, so they don't tolerate much the inconsistency.
            Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
              Bit off topic but interesting nonetheless: What you can do with "Zero" Dollars transfer fee
              woow thats sick!!
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Majid was starting for one of their big clubs until the injury and inconsistency slowed him down and he warmed the bench. He was even warming the bench in TM.
                Sajjad case was different, he was even struggling when he returned to IP... , until last season.

Yeah in past there was Shahroudi and Kavianpour cases but that was long time. But even that Bakhtiarizadeh was starting for Erzurum most of the time.

So i dont think they treat our players bad. I lived in the country and generally speaking they like Iranians.
                But they live with football and their clubs 24/24, so they don't tolerate much the inconsistency.
                The worst case is Sadeghian he just went completely missing in turkey. Too bad Portugal wasn't a hot destination for him in his time because I think he could have been a hot commodity in that market.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I think allahyar was by the far the worst and most clear case of turkish idiocy.

Still I think they are generally accepting to our players and its better than Qatar or PGPL, esp for guys like Ali Karimi and players of his level.

Of course for Gholi he can do much better for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    The worst case is Sadeghian he just went completely missing in turkey. Too bad Portugal wasn't a hot destination for him in his time because I think he could have been a hot commodity in that market.
                    Payam Sadeghian man what a waste of talent!

Comment

https://www.fanatik.com.tr/altay-ira...nlasti-2235953

He’s going to the team that Reza Asadi was rumored to go to just promoted to Superliga and coached by Denizli.

Comment

Originally posted by superstar0333 View Post
                        https://www.fanatik.com.tr/altay-ira...nlasti-2235953

He’s going to the team that Reza Asadi was rumored to go to just promoted to Superliga and coached by Denizli.
                        he has a good chance of starting. Only LBs acc to TM are 33y/o, denizli knows him from tractor I believe. I dont rate him that highly overall but hes young with good physical qualities and speed (his touch, 1v1 defending, crossing leaves a lot to be desired). Hopefully he can show himself well in turkey, I like he opted again for europe even after Kortrijk failure. He could have easily stayed in SS.

Comment

Naderis Altay will play Kayserispor to commence the season. Hopefully they can both stay in the Superliga

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Yek masaleye asli midoni chi ast? Be nazare man...

Ine ke sabre morrabbihaaye tork kam ast, ye joorhaayi manande yek

tarafdaare ehsaasati raftar mikonand va tasmimhaashoon khoob nist.

Man fekr mikonam yek noghte zaa'fe bozorgi ke morrabihaaye tork darand ine ke

balad nistand roohiye bedand be bazikon, makhsosan bazikone khareji,

va vaghti forme yek bazikone khoob nabashe nemitonand rooye zehne

bazikon kaar konand. Chon farhangesho nadarand dar footbaaleshoon.

In yek bardashte shakhsie man ast.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Really? Where is the evidence of that ardalan jan?
                              Ghermez Agha jan.

In didgaahe man ast:

Morrabbihaaye tork noghte za'fhaaye ziyaadi darand:

1. Az nazare TAKTIKI maali nistand va yek nemoneh TM Torkie ast ke dar jaame Europa az nazare taktiki looleh shod.

Mishe goft ke elme taktikie morrabbihaaye tork paayin ast.

2.Morrabbihaaye tork tasmimhaaye ehsaasati migirand va team raa yehoo mirizan be ham.

Dar vaaghe agar Torkie mikhaad pishrafte dorost o hesaabi kone bayad morrabbihaaye dorost o hesaabie KHAREJI biyaare,

na yek mosht bazikone darje 3 az Europa, Afriqa va Amrikaaye Latin.

Allahyaar agar yek fasle digar mande Fenerbahce man fekr mikonam daghoon mishod chon rooye nimkat mipoosid.

Man kheili raazi hastam ke Mohebi mire Porteghaal chon farhange footbaaleshon, makhsosan az nazare morrabbi
                              kheili balataar az Torkie ast.

Bishtar baraye hamine ke fekr mikonam Torkie yek bombast ast baraye bazikonhaaye ma.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Doroste nemishe goft ke lige torkie yek az behtarin liga europe hast hama be nazare man lige torkie az lige Iran behtar hast.

Chamane tamrin dorost, chamane bazi dorost, salone varzesh dorost, morabie badan saze dorost, vah vah vah....

Lige Iran faghad esmesh erfei hast.

Be nazare man, nabayad khodemouno farib bedim vah khodemouno ba lige torkie yeki bokonim

Comment

Working...
                                X